dan joyce-corrado g60 update 22/2/09

thought it was about time to stick a few pics up of my car

will get a full spec up of my car tomorrow but for now here are a few pics

DSC_3813.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

5e453eea.jpg

4ec7e69a.jpg

currently going trough some slight changes including smooth rear bumper with hidden exhaust,de-locked door handles,new steering wheel,all the engine bay cleaned and painted oem,new charger(tomorrow)sns chip,i trying to decide on a re-trim for the interior that would suit the car any ideas?

will post momre pics up shortly just re-szing them all

opinions welcome good or bad and thanks for looking[*]

Wow! That is one sweet Corrado. Not normally a fan of totally smoothed front bumpers but something about the colour and the rest of the package (wheels, stance, etc) is just spot on. I love it! :)

thanks mate tbh i wasn't a fan of the bumpers either at first but had an old bumper kicking about and though why not,and was suprised when it worked :)

On the subject of a retrim.. I reckon a nice sort of dark or brick sort of red would really stand out in the grey. The old Rallye that PVW did a few years back had something similar (if I remeber correctly..?) and it really worked :)

On the subject of a retrim.. I reckon a nice sort of dark or brick sort of red would really stand out in the grey. The old Rallye that PVW did a few years back had something similar (if I remeber correctly..?) and it really worked :)

i was thinking red but using a pair of recaro front seats,was trying to think of what to do with the dash aswell also trim that or get it flocked but again wat colour for the dash lol

Nice, I agree with Jim on the retrim, a deep red/terracotta would look spot on, keep the carpets, headlining and dash dark, just to break it up a bit 8)

Nice!

Love the wheels and the colour 8) Im a bit so so on smoothed bumpers but again you are almost convincing me :grin:

One more vote for the red interior, there was a link on a here last week to some 911 red recaros that would have looked spot on.

Matt

NICE! also not really mad about the totally smoothed front but seems to work!

Yeah tan or deep red interior would work a treat. :)

thanks all picked up my new charger yesterday it's a decent stage 4 port freshly rebuilt and has done 0miles since re-build and got it quite cheap so im happy,goin to get a few samples off colours later for the re-trim will post some pics up shortly

Really liking your car mate, love the rims and the colour too.

Are you using adapters on those wheels or have you converted to 5x100.

And, if it was mine i'd have Grey leather Recaros in it :)

Love it 8)

Front wheels look like they want spacing out slightly if I'm critical but otherwise it really does look hard as nails!

thanks all, i have had grey leather in the car before but to me there was to much grey and now i want something that stands out but will also go with the colour of the car its going to be either a deep red or a bisquit colour re-trim after looking at it. I did convert it all to 5*100 re-drilling g60 discs etc,as for the front wheels i am looking at getting bigger dishes for the front to make them 8.5 j.

well finished the s/c yesterday but now the thermostat is stuck closed :(

i have been looking at getting the tan/cream interior out of a corrado from the sates but unsure on weather it will look any good opinions??

while all the brackets were odd decided to sandblast them off and spray them.after all day yesterday putting it all back together went out for a drive and the car overheated slightly,took the thermosat out and tested it it was knackered so went and bought a new one today(utter b*stard to change take all the pas pump out the way etc),replaced that bled the sytsem and again it got a bit to warm again right so decided to change the watre pump but doing this meant that all the s/c had to come off the alternater and the bracket that holds every thing

just finished and fingers crossed it is ok

before sand blasted

P190209_1150.jpg

P190209_0928.jpg

painted

P210209_113601.jpg

P210209_113602.jpg

naked bay

P210209_1136.jpg

nearly back together

P210209_1234.jpg

P210209_1500.jpg

P210209_1709.jpg

putting it all back together wasnt that bad it was sat ther cleaning all the oil out off the boost pipes and intercooler that took forever,anyways hopefully back on the road now.

it isnt in perfect condition by far few chips here and there and i got a small dink in my drivers door :( having it re-sprayed the 1st week of april.

just had a new windscreen fitted so no more crack bit expensive as i didnt take out glass cover with my insurance :(

in the end cost £160 and some companys try charging me over £200 !!!

fitted my new steering wheel also its 250mm quite small :lol: :lol:

P280209_1037.jpg