Sign in to follow this  
junkie

Corrado's suck so got a new daily....

Well im fed up of the Corrado so decided to cheer myself up and get a new daily :D

My Corrado is now an :epicfail: and will remain that way for the forseeable.

So without further a do here she is

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfF60 WCC.jpg[/attachment:de7hucup]

Er :scratch: wrong car, thats my weekend car but were not interested in that as its boring, so finally i can show you all

Audi TT (600 x 450).jpg[/attachment:de7hucup]

1.8T 180bhp

Quattro

6 Speed

Black Leather

2002 facelift beast.

Comfy as hell, not so quick and bloody pretty much mint with 44k on the clock and a faulty dash pod, booked in to Audi for the F.O.C replacement next week.

Very very happy with it. :D :D

i'm slowly warming to them, its only taken me about 8 years :)

new wheels/suspenion and it will look loads less gay though.

Just a little off the top please love.

Oh.. nice car :)

Damit, you beat me to it with the hairdresser comments :p

To be fair I've always liked the TT, even though it ended up being the ponce's repmobile of choice for a few years. Seems to have calmed down a bit now as they've all moved onto Audi A5's, etc.

It does look like a cracking motor - would love to drive one some day just to see what they're like!

Gonna get it Revo'd mate?

Bit :camp: for my tastes but not bad for a daily :grin:

Any plans for modification? :norty:

As camp as they come especially cos its silver with those wheels lol, love it.

It will get the usual simple mods nothing too drastic as its a daily.

Looks nice mate... Didn't find a 225 then?

Actually went for the best i could find not engine spec as such, but it had to be quattro and 6 speed and facelift as those were more important than engine power.

:fondle:

Right back at ya pretty :camp:

i'm slowly warming to them, its only taken me about 8 years :)

new wheels/suspenion and it will look loads less gay though.

Im the same mate, never been bothered about them too till around 6 months ago, now i love them. Actually like the wheels alot and specifically wanted them, wanting to keep it pretty standard looking, the reason i wanted the facelift was the suspension is factory lower than the earlies, and im not scene enough to get it low. Enjoy the ride comfyness too much.

S0d the wheels and suspension - get it to Revo....

http://www.revotechnik.com/products/sof ... x?pvID=789

:grin:

Thats 1 of the planned mods eventually a remap but not sure which 1 to go for, JBS are about half hour away so may look into the CC Custom Code stuff.

:clap: bout time mate :lol:

I know but it takes time to find just the right :camp: ness to join the south yorkshire :fondle: club

If i had some left that is i could ask for that :lol:

Damit, you beat me to it with the hairdresser comments :p

You should know you have to be quick round these parts to get in with the predictable jokes, makes you an :epicfail:

Simon, we don't mock you enough already? :shrug:

Im always up for some forum mockery Jon :lol: everybody fire away...

To be fair I've always liked the TT, even though it ended up being the ponce's repmobile of choice for a few years. Seems to have calmed down a bit now as they've all moved onto Audi A5's, etc.

It does look like a cracking motor - would love to drive one some day just to see what they're like!

Gonna get it Revo'd mate?

That image has definately gone now, from the drivers seat it just does not feel like how it looks from the outside, actually feels very sophisticated not very posing like, drive brilliantly, who says modern cars are boring with no soul hey.

Just go test drive 1 Jim im sure you shall not be disappointed at all, i was expecting it to be naff from what i had read from reviews etc but it is really good, not sure how much of that opinion is from driving my car though as that can get rough going at times.

Oh and Greeny do they all have the little ariel at the top of the rear window? Only noticed it today?

Yep its brill lol...holds my smelly tree out the way nicely.

I ask about the ariel as mine looks like its pointing the wrong way, its straight up and not slanted back if you see what i mean.

sure i havent got an ariel,never listen to the radio anyway,another one for you to try keep fa finger held on the unlock button on the fob an it opens ya windows,the other closes um :camp:

sure i havent got an ariel,never listen to the radio anyway,another one for you to try keep fa finger held on the unlock button on the fob an it opens ya windows,the other closes um :camp:

Ah will try that 1, its also got factory sat nav which is most likely pants :shrug:

been said sooo many times but oh well here goes .............. :camp: lol :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap: i used to think the same but they are cool nowadays, its like the top gear cool wall, stuff can move about, it was once uncool but now its moved to sub zero. :wink:

TT with a silent I ...

Not a fan .. just a squashed beetle with no grunt.

Another convert FTW :wave:

Beetle's are a fugly blown up TiT more like, its not about the grunt though, its a daily, otherwise i would have gone for the V6 or 225, lest not forget i do have my Corrado for the grunt if i ever wanted to.

How come you've had enough of the rad?

Am i the only one thats had no problems with one.....then again I've only had it since december...

Its cost me a friggin fortune, loads of aggro, constantly breaking due to been abused and tuned highly [read highly strung], i love it still but its not a car for daily duties anymore, although its cost loads in money to do/build like it is now, if i was to convert the amount of fun i have had into money terms then i have had 10 times the cost to build it out of it.

Its time to grow up with it, get something sensible as i have and try to enjoy a little trouble free motoring for a change in something thats really nice.

I think the previous owner of the TT must have drove like miss daisy too cos after doing a couple of resets its now a lot perkier on the throttle, if driven steady over a period of time it can limit max power to 75%, its surprisingly grunty for what it is. :luvlove:

How come you've had enough of the rad?

Am i the only one thats had no problems with one.....then again I've only had it since december...

Oh dear, now you've done it..... :nono:

Si, I totally agree about running a highly tuned car everyday (not that I have personal experience), it can cost a fortune to keep them on the road. Even just up rating brakes etc will dramitcally increase running costs for a car that DOESN'T break down :lol:

Not really had any feelings about the old TT. My Mum has one, 225 facelift in Misano red, nice car, goes well, looks the part and to be fair, not a bad daily! It's much better than my daily anyway.... :(

You're right, they do feel special from the inside..... but not from the outside cause they're too common. The dreadful MK4 Golf steering unfortunately ruins an otherwise OKish car for me.

You're also right, Corrados do suck :D

Expect Si to be running about 2hrs late now he has to decide what shirt is suiutable for the occasion he's leaving for in his TT! :lol:

Good daily and at least it's stayin in stable... and not some frog-box/oil-burner/Essex Engineered POS! :cuckoo:

I give you 2 months to break it, sorry Tune it! :lol:

you suck and greeny loves badgers! - :D

hehe, looks a good motor mate, will have to meet up around that way sometime seen as there is so many people around your area on here!