Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged Junkie

I hate car park $%^&*!"

Hi,

Just went out to clean the bird crap off the car and found someone else has left me a little present....... :mad2:

Must of happen in a car park last week, Haven`t really been anywhere this week...Not happy :cry:

Of course NO note left saying sorry i`ve hit your car here my details! &&^%$%*

:bad-words: :censored: B*stards! Car parks wind me up. I appraise p/xs as part of my job obviously and almost every single car I look at has car park damage. People just don't give a sh!t about their own property, let alone over people's.

:bad-words: :censored: B*stards! Car parks wind me up. People just don't give a sh!t about their own property, let alone over people's.

Totally agree makes me sick.

Not looking fwd to taking my car to London this weekend and parking it up for 3 days :pale:

Hope a dent master can get it out for you mate, is it creased at all? Diifficult to see from the pics if its just the light on it or not

Matt

@rse monkeys. Nothing is worse coming to car to discover its been vandalised. I found a new ding the other day above my fuel cap. How? Some git in a 4x4 no doubt.

the thing is people with x5 and xc90's have no concidrration for our sort of cars because to them there just old bangers coz there pre 2000 ya know that wat winds me up and also mums in there hubbys x5's grrrrr they don't need it they can't drive it and they don't care about any one else!

Hope that dent comes out matey looks nasty but how they do it the mind boggles ! :confused4:

:censored:

Mate total nightmare mate total twats.

Got a large chip out of passenger door literally a month after total respray last summer in the car park at work. Really annoys me people dont give a crap about other people stuff.

Took to parking way away from anyway in car parks now at least I get more exercise I suppose with the extra walking

hope you can sort it easily mate

That's shocking that mate. :shock:

Think car parks are the most dangerous place for cars, which seems a bit ironic. :brickwall:

Ahh :mad2: feel for you mate, but to look at the bright side at least it's a dentmaster job and not a respray though. That would have really made your day...

Similar happened to my girlfriend, they politely left her wing mirror on her windscreen for her- having smashed it off, no note though...

I was lucky last time it happened to me, my mate reverved into mine with her landrover while I was sorting her shower. Caught me in a similar area although it took the paint down to original primer and was a bigger dent right under the light cluster. Protected NCB was handy and she of course coughed for it through her insurance. That was 18 months ago and I still bring it up in conversation!!! Hope you can sort it soon, i hate these selfish ignorant f&ckers.

Ahh :mad2: feel for you mate, but to look at the bright side at least it's a dentmaster job and not a respray though...

theres no way thats a dentmaster.. the paints cracked. she's a respray. :(

Some folk in car parks really really just do not care. They don't care about their own cars, so why would they care about anyone else's. My old custom VW was parked (just the once) in an open car park (Tesco's in Harlow) and cost me £400 to put right the dents down one side. :mad2:

IMG_0001_2.jpg

My Corrado has more than enough dents on it, will be rectified over time.

Mate total nightmare mate total twits.

Got a large chip out of passenger door literally a month after total respray last summer in the car park at work. Really annoys me people dont give a crap about other people stuff.

Took to parking way away from anyway in car parks now at least I get more exercise I suppose with the extra walking

hope you can sort it easily mate

I do that but the other day I parked miles away from anywhrer and some idiot parked right next to me, whats all that about.

Feel for you mate, somebody has hit the front of my car this week in tesco's and cracked the corner of my bumper :( Its not as obvious as that but still annoys the hell out of me. My old next door neighbours kids used to lean thier bikes on my old company car. Scratched all down the side of it. Some people just have no respect thats the problem. All was sorted after i one of their back wheels under my car and reversed over it though. :)

Yeah, its needs more than a dentmaster to fix it

It just really winds me up that someone just drove into it, and then thought crap! i`ll go park over there as no one saw it! :mad:

Whats even more annoying is am out of work at the moment, got made redundant a coulpe of weeks ago, so this is the icing on the cake! :cry:

I go and find a bodyshop somewhen next week, anyone know of a good bodyshop in the Salisbury area?

Oh yeah I've just looked a bit closer, all the paints cracked isn't it. :(

Didn't you have your car painted by elite in Wilton a few years ago? Or else it was a similar one.

I used Initial impact a couple of years ago, but I'm not massivly impressed with them. The best people who've ever done bodywork on my car are VW themselves mate, they did an absolutely top job on it. Not too expensive either. If you are prepared to travel, there is a bodyshop next to church green restoration just outside Gillingham nr Shaftsbury that are 100% spot on.

Only ever parked my Corrado in a multi storey once and some :censored: left a big dent in the passenger door. Still haven't got round to fixing it 6 months later

Oh yeah I've just looked a bit closer, all the paints cracked isn't it. :(

Didn't you have your car painted by elite in Wilton a few years ago? Or else it was a similar one.

I used Initial impact a couple of years ago, but I'm not massivly impressed with them. The best people who've ever done bodywork on my car are VW themselves mate, they did an absolutely top job on it. Not too expensive either. If you are prepared to travel, there is a bodyshop next to church green restoration just outside Gillingham nr Shaftsbury that are 100% spot on.

Hi, Yeah it was me who had the respray about 3years ago now at Elite, Although you wouldn`t guess, the rust he was meant to treat came back within 6-7months.

Though i`ll give him another chance with the old tailgate i wanted sprayed up and he did a SHITE job on that, then give it back to me with a mark in the paint that had been clear coated !! ffs

Then wanted to charge me for re-doing it, so NO am not going there EVER again! (sore point :mad2: )

Which VW place did you go? heritage up churchfields?

14052008144-1.jpg

i had the same as you although they took my wheel arch out too!

i wish people had more respect for other peoples property

it really pis%es you off no note nothing at all dont you just wish you had access to a sherman tank sometimes !!! :D

True story. Driving up the M6 at about 5am one fine morning and decided to stop at the Fortran Tower services. Drove into the car park; there were three other cars parked. Stopped in a bay about 100 yards from anyone else. A few seconds later some bright spark pulled into the space next to me, opened his door to get out and BAM! Hit my car. Was he blind, drunk or just a simpleton? Who knows? The good news is that I was in my wife's beaten up Golf at the time.

:roll:

I do that but the other day I parked miles away from anywhrer and some idiot parked right next to me, whats all that about.

De-jah-vou

Common topic

sure we had this last week

nightmare