V-Dubstar

V-Dubstar's VR - New Motor Bought - TVR

Hey all! :wave:

So I bought myself my 1st 'rado last month, 25th March. :D Spec as follows:

- '94 plate Dragon Green VR6

- black leather recaro interior

- 52k on the clock

- FSH

- bodywork is great other than a couple of little dings on the crease of the passenger door

- completely standard apart from a Foxguard alarm and Sony HU

- all electrics work apart from the spoiler doesn't go up automatically

This is what she looked like:

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfIMG_2875.JPG[/attachment:1jweya6a]

And the following day, my FIRST day of owning her, this happens:

ETKA Corrado.pdfDSC01612.JPG[/attachment:1jweya6a]

As you can imagine, I wasn't best pleased. :bad-words: Some guy's door had swung open in the wind and battered my door in! Luckily I found the culrpit who was a visitor at my workplace.

So anyways, not off to a good start right? Here's a pic from the non-dented side after Id ownerd her a day or 2, bit dirty from my 'testing' the capabilites tho :camp:

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfDSC01622.JPG[/attachment:1jweya6a]

And one of the interior:

Corrado92.pdfDSC01623.JPG[/attachment:1jweya6a]

So in the meantime of waiting for the INS claim to go through, I started adding some little touches to the 'rado. Here's a couple of pix, 2 are next to my mates Cupra 225

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfDSC01654.JPG[/attachment:1jweya6a]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSC01664.JPG[/attachment:1jweya6a]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC01660.JPG[/attachment:1jweya6a]

I've got some new plates to smarten the car up a little, and had the speedies powder-coated a real deep gun-metal. Put the wheels on last wknd, and the car FINALLY :wink: got picked up for the repairs on Monday!! So no pix with the fresh rims just yet, Im just grateful to soon be driving the car in the condition it was in when I bought it!!! :epicfail:

The estimate for car-return is nxt Tuesday, I can't wait!!! :D :D :D

In the meantime tho, I've been supplied with this as a courtesy, could do a lot worse eh?

DSC01684.JPG[/attachment:1jweya6a]

So that's it, for now!! I've bought some KW V1's that were supposed to be going on tomoz (courtesy of G-Werks) incl top mounts, and a full service but that kinda went out the window when my car was taken in for repairs! :lol: So hopefully, a week Monday they should be on!!

Thanks for reading 8)

Edited by V-Dubstar

That interior is lovely, I've got the same recaro electric leather and about 15mins ago I bought the same steering wheel on Ebay!

Have you treated your leather at all? It looks less shiney than mine.

Lovely car!

Thanks man! Yeh mine's electric too, haven't treated them yet Im trying to find out what people use, what did you use and would you recommend it?

Very nice mate and only 52k on the clock :clap: Wow...Nice find..Get me one please :lol:

Shame about the door but at least you got the guy who done..

very nice. im sure it will look really cool when you get it back out with coilovers and the wheels painted!

congrats on buying a rado vr6!! looks really nice, wana see some more pics... You should set up a profile on corrado-database.nl :grin:

Hello mate, glad you've started up your own thread - car's looking great! When I saw it a few weeks ago, I couldn't believe how similar it was to my last VR! Love the leather Recaros- can't wait to see pics of the wheels 8)

very similar to mine to actually... but no recaros :(

I had cloth recaros, ARZ smoked tails, debadged grille... I'm waiting for pics of the Speedlines, as mine were gunmetal too! Reckon V-Dubstar was stalking me :lol:

Reckon V-Dubstar was stalking me :lol:

Well Andy, we do live local to one another :lol:

How's it going mate? I was told Id be getting her back today, but they're keeping it in 1 more day now! :(

Never mind tho, should get some nice pix over the wknd of the speedies for you, and I need to phone up G-Werks and get me booked in for Monday for them KW's!! :D

I definately remember the number plate. I got to the newport meets all the time, they are very good meets, can get up to 70/80 dubs :clap: :clap: awesome...might be worth registering on the forum, unless you are already. Some really helpful guys on there plus they are local

Cool cool man, my mate goes up frequently in his black mk4 Polo gti. When I've sorted mine out i'll definately come up!!

looking good mate!!!!!!! its way too sexy to be a "him" though, must be a she haha :scatter:

what did you have done altogether? did you get it done locally :D

looking good mate!!!!!!! its way too sexy to be a "him" though, must be a she haha :scatter:

Lol I know, but I've taken to calling it 'Huey', coz of the no. plate!!

what did you have done altogether? did you get it done locally :D

The mahoosive dent in the door is now gone!! :D :D It was an Insurance jobby, done at JP Curtis in Brizzle

Like it! 8) Where are the centre caps?

The centre caps are indoors waiting to be painted atm. TBH its the 1st time Ive managed to get a proper look at the wheels, and Im not happy with em...there seems to be patches on 2 of the rims, gonna take the car to the place later and see what they say...

Got the German plates on the other day, and more importantly...

The KW V1's!!! :cheers:

Just a quick pic till I get chance to take some more: