Sign in to follow this  
Rory5G

Got a VR6? Want to see it on telly?

your right and i would like the original rears would hate the car on set with chav lights but doubt i would get them by sunday latest where do i ask on request??

Wanted forum - stick a thread in there with 'WANTED STANDARD REAR LIGHTS BUY OR BORROW - MANCHESTER'

Sure that would get some attention :)

my car will be with Crazydave in Kidderminster for a week from tomorrow, i'm quite happy for you to borrow the lights of that for monday if you can get there to pick them up?

I don't have a set of original tail lights but I do have a set of originals all red tinted (currently on the car) or a set with the top half tinted black.. the all reds look pretty OE? Would be more than happy to lend you either set and I'm only in Leamington Spa mate - just up the road from Cov :)

Excellent! Another page in the history of the Corrado! Should be a good day out, can't wait to see this when it airs!

I don't have a set of original tail lights but I do have a set of originals all red tinted (currently on the car) or a set with the top half tinted black.. the all reds look pretty OE? Would be more than happy to lend you either set and I'm only in Leamington Spa mate - just up the road from Cov :)

Think the reds would look pretty good Jim. Should've twigged when he said Cov that you were in that neck of the woods!

Jim dont mind if i come round and get the reds fitted do you and that would be bang on thanks :)

Dukest thanks for the offer Will borrow Jims if ok :)

Well, at least it's representative of what you can buy out there. Lots of used Corrados with Crustal rear lights around.

Stop it. It's got crystal lights. So what? At least the car is getting some exposure and recognition which it surely deserves. Unless someone like Kippax can make it to Manchester on Monday I don't think anyone is gonna be turning up in an original looking car anyhow.

Stop it. It's got crystal lights. So what? At least the car is getting some exposure and recognition which it surely deserves. Unless someone like Kippax can make it to Manchester on Monday I don't think anyone is gonna be turning up in an original looking car anyhow.

I'm not critiscising the owner and I'm happy that a non-original car is turning up. I just hate :bad-words: those chavy rear lights with a passion.

you and me both they came with the car :( :censored:

But i am at least willing to travel at last minute from Coventry to Manchester to give the corrado some exposure .

Im not really into all this bitching .Sorry and can i say i did try to get a set from Jim be he is away and i have messaged someone in rugby about a set but i am not travelling to far just for some lights for a show sorry.

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh :fondle:

:lol: Bring it. :camp:

Let's all just go back to being excited about a Corrado being on telly. :D

you and me both they came with the car :( :censored:

But i am at least willing to travel at last minute from Coventry to Manchester to give the corrado some exposure .

Im not really into all this bitching .Sorry and can i say i did try to get a set from Jim be he is away and i have messaged someone in rugby about a set but i am not travelling to far just for some lights for a show sorry.

Don't worry about it matey, it's all said in jest.

Do you know when the show will actually air?