psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a couple down at RTTS over the wknd. I recognised the no.plate of a silver one off here tho, walked past it a few times as it was parked on the hill with a few mk2 'roccos on the way to the original VW field. No plate ended in VWC...?

If it's the lovely silver VR with 'VWC' it's probably the '5th Gear' one that used to live in Shrewsbury. The new owner took it along to the DG open day.

Spotted a white 16v on the Bridgnorth to Kidderminster road. The middle aged couple inside looked at me blankly as I beeped and waved! :(

Spotted a couple down at RTTS over the wknd. I recognised the no.plate of a silver one off here tho, walked past it a few times as it was parked on the hill with a few mk2 'roccos on the way to the original VW field. No plate ended in VWC...?

If it's the lovely silver VR with 'VWC' it's probably the '5th Gear' one that used to live in Shrewsbury. The new owner took it along to the DG open day.

Hmmm, that's what I thought but looked on the members gallery and Im sure the one I saw had at least a 6-letter reg plate...

But then everytime I walked past I was pretty wasssssted :drinking:

not the 5th gear car unless someone took it off my drive for a while! :lol:

:lol: Yeh, pretty certain I would've noticed the ML's too, even in the dark! :D

silver corrado in sheffield near deepcar, has a union jack on the roof see it loads about as i live local :D

Union jack on the roof???!!! :lol:

j reg black g60 in bp garage on blackbird hill wembely, i was behind in mine :)

silver corrado in sheffield near deepcar, has a union jack on the roof see it loads about as i live local :D

That would be Kip

That would be Kip

Yeah but if you've seen his VR then he can do what the hell he wants with his others. :notworthy:

Also you do realise Jake that cos its a Mod tribute mod, as Rockers we should beat him up every time we see him. :lol: Who's up for a Brighton meet? :wink:

Yeah but if you've seen his VR then he can do what the hell he wants with his others. :notworthy:

Also you do realise Jake that cos its a Mod tribute mod, as Rockers we should beat him up every time we see him. :lol: Who's up for a Brighton meet? :wink:

:lol:

Spotted yesterday morning, a mint-looking Classic Green parked up in Small Dole (I think) near Brighton.

I was driving past in my C.

Yes it's parked on the left as you head south? Does look nice.

Spotted yesterday morning, a mint-looking Classic Green parked up in Small Dole (I think) near Brighton.

I was driving past in my C.

Yes it's parked on the left as you head south? Does look nice.

That's the one!

Black VR at the cross roads by Sainsburys at Gloucester Quay's at about 12.40.

Lowered, Debaged grill and only a corrado rear badge, and a after market exhaust.

I was at the petrol station side and you was coming out of the industrial estate. I did wave but dont think you saw as you was booting it towards the cinema/toys r us.

Sounded amazing :nuts:

Like buses...

One parked up blue in Wolston village by chip shop...

Another nice VR6 on a45 going through Coventry. Four in the car, pulled along side and said hello... sweet car mate!

I saw two today in Norfolk. The first was a mystic blue storm in Burnham Market at 4:40pm (reg *** JAP). Then about 30 mins later on the A10 a dark one came past me in the opposite direction going north. It had a bonnet bra and sounded like a VR.

Like buses...

Another nice VR6 on a45 going through Coventry. Four in the car, pulled along side and said hello... sweet car mate!

Green VR was me mate off gokarting with a load of mates! Spotted finally! Your motor looked awesome mate... could tell who it was from a long way back :)

Like buses...

Green VR was me mate off gokarting with a load of mates! Spotted finally! Your motor looked awesome mate... could tell who it was from a long way back :)

Nice car Jim good to meet you on the road! who won the karting?

Like buses...

Nice car Jim good to meet you on the road! who won the karting?

A colleague of mine took top spot. I came second out of 10 which I was pretty chuffed with :) Annhilated a Civic Type-R owning mate who'd been bigging himself up all day so mission accomplished ;)

A colleague of mine took top spot. I came second out of 10 which I was pretty chuffed with :) Annhilated a Civic Type-R owning mate who'd been bigging himself up all day so mission accomplished ;)

:lol: glad it worked out for you especially beating the screaming civic man!!! :D

A clean looking silver beauty on an M plate with private plate and aftermarket alloys this evening just after 8pm on the B2133 heading towards Loxwood.

Last night (Friday 4th June) at around 7.45pm in Tesco Sunbury (near the M3), a jaw-dropping VR6 Storm in Mystic blue. :notworthy: Absolutely immacualte. M***BGN. 69k on the clock and nice set of BBS's. It made mine look like a piece of crap and 4 wheels. I hate you!! :lol: :lol:

Black C, rear smokes and big shiney rims, on the BBC roundabout in Nottingham, 5 mins ago - approx 11:58 am

Not many of my spots seem to be for people on here, but stil a steady stream of tidy Corrados keep coming up in sunny Nottingham! Perhaps I'd better recruit them to here...!

Think I spotted quicky1980 last night driving through Hereford up toward Belmont Tesco and beyond, was in the missus car tho but she commented on how good the car looks on the move... 8)

OMG, cant been I was spotted soooo long ago and never checked this forum earlier. Will keep a closer eye on this post from now one.

K reg dark blue G60, heading through Worcester past the Cathedral, yesterday evening at just past four o'clock. Seeing that on our way to a sun-drenched Twenty20 made our evening!

M plate Dark colour? VR6 heading Northbound today on the A21 at 11.30am just at the start of the dual carriageway of the Tonbridge Bypass.