psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Nice M-reg Rado heading southbound on the A404M and then East on the M4 on Saturday.

All in lovely condition, got a wave.

Looked as though it might have been a Storm version if not for the M-reg, as it had a trim (whatever it is called) above the headlights.

Dark blue VR I think, jct 26 M1 last night at half 6, had a set of RS' on and it looked the nuts!

Dark C parked at C&B Skips somewhere between Salisbury and Grateley. Saw it from the train.

black, i think M-reg going north bound on the m1 just past preston at about 7:45 this morning

any one see mine on the back of a transporter today? :(

Blue vr6 southbound on m1 at jct 26 11.30 this morning, m833 cgt, looked stunning. Was in the works van so didn't wave.

White corrado Kent 0900hrs, flavour unknown, was going up Blue Bell Hill (A229) having probably come through Peneden Heath, Aylesford/Ecceles or off the M20.

I was two cars in front going from Maidstone round to the M20 East-bound. Didn't get the chance to wave, assumed you went up the hill!! :wave:

Blue vr6 southbound on m1 at jct 26 11.30 this morning, m833 cgt, looked stunning. Was in the works van so didn't wave.

That was me pal - first spot ever! Which van were you in, as i saw a good few, plus one that was always quite close by :D ?

Red VR6 Corrado again - Same one I saw last week (reg last 3 letters AVM), going south towards Irlam on A57. (Might hv been going to Awesome GTI)

You were pushing a slow little Japanesey thing when you ran out of road...

Nice car... (Yours that is).

Oddly enough from Manchester, drove to London and back over the weekend and didn't spot one single Corrado. :scratch:

A clean 16V or G60 on a J plate with very shiny Porsche wheels parked up in Haywards Heath near the station at 4:45pm today.

That was me pal - first spot ever! Which van were you in, as i saw a good few, plus one that was always quite close by :D ?

I was in the blue transit curtain sider with "rolls-royce" down the side, tried keeping up with you but no such luck :(

Pulled up beside a low, green G60 with ****DUB plate at Redbridge roundabout on M271, Southampton just before 5pm tonight... would have waved but I wasn't in my VR

And another grey 16V or G60 on a J plate this evening a 5pm. Joined the A24 southbound at Washington and then turned off later onto the A280 just before Worthing.

Blue corrado on bbs wheels and debadged grill, outside TC Harrisons in peterborough queing at the roadworks lights. I was in a tch parts van. It was about 12:40

Blue corrado on bbs wheels and debadged grill, outside TC Harrisons in peterborough queing at the roadworks lights. I was in a tch parts van. It was about 12:40

Maybe Quicky1980 think hes from round that way??

Clean G plate 16v in red (G149 ???) slammed and wearing Ronal turbos. The sun was blazing away, all the solar powered women were out and my Corrado is in the garage. I said god dam !

Saw the driver getting in it this afternoon (Tuesday) at about 4oclock on the car park across from the court in Wigan.

woo hoo yeah it was me :) i love bein spotted its awesome

Clean G plate 16v in red (G149 ???) slammed and wearing Ronal turbos. The sun was blazing away, all the solar powered women were out and my Corrado is in the garage. I said god dam !

Saw the driver getting in it this afternoon (Tuesday) at about 4oclock on the car park across from the court in Wigan.

I've been driving mine through Wigan at about quarter past eight every morning for the past week (trying to shake out any niggles). Your turn to spot me now !

Maybe Quicky1980 think hes from round that way??

yup was me, I was a little stressed out as I need to get to TPS and back to work in time for a meeting. will have to catch up with you some time soon muppetlab

I've been driving mine through Wigan at about quarter past eight every morning for the past week (trying to shake out any niggles). Your turn to spot me now ![/quote:agse12ux]

awesome i work at reflex or flares woteva uno it as at king street i work the graveshift so the chance ov me driving round at 8.30 in morn is very slim but il keep um peeled :) whack a pic up of you c if u got any :norty:

spotted a low h rege c with old style grill round the corner from me in southsea.

Been ages since iv seen another corrado :D

never seen a matt black one!