psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

blackberry by kfc was me. :D i was fishing. It was crap :sleeping: so i fixed my sunroof instead :clap:

ta very much for the sticky now in window.

Didnt see no one around i was only twenty yards from car.

Its a bit dirty i no. But its work in progress at mo

nice to be seen thanx

:clap: finaly spotted some one on here :D

No worrys about the sticker, I haven't see you about before so thought i would stick one on to see if you would come to the forum but you are all ready here :D

Very early on Sunday morning spotted a green VR6 on an N plate parked out the front of the pub in Bramley, Surrey with a FOR SALE notice in the back window.

Saw it again early this morning. And it's a storm and is still for sale.

Saw a very tidy Dragon Green C, heading into Cirencester early afternoon today. Had red tails, was slammed + had some tasty BBS style wheels. You were followed by an Aston- hope you taught him a lesson on the dual carriage way :lol:

Very nice blue Corrado VR6 lowered on what looked like 17's with debadged grill and magnex? zorst going round Copdock Mill roundabout Ipswich and then heading down A12, oh yes, reg: M...CAU

Spotted 2 today, well i spotted one, the missus spotted the other in Heaton park car park (race for life).

1st one spotted near sainsburys at Heaton park heading towards m60 junction/Heywood/middleton, M ### RKR (?) Red and very shiny! Looked well looked after although went by too fast to get anymore detail!

2nd one spotted by the missus in car park, white Corrado with its spoiler up reg started MIB so guessing northern Ireland / private plates? Was very nice by all accounts. :)

Tom

green Vr going down park royal road opposite Asda in Park Royal yesterday evening around 7pm. My VR was parked up but hidden behind a Hummer stretched limo!

spotted a blue vr6 on the m4/m5 interchange yesterday at about 7.15pm.. female driver, potentially quite hot, but was with the wife so didnt get a good look!! :lol:

blackberry by kfc was me. :D i was fishing. It was crap :sleeping: so i fixed my sunroof instead :clap:

nice to be seen thanx

Think i have spotted you there to.

Where the hell were you fishing if parked up by KFC, in the canal, long way to lug your kit??? I sometimes head a bit further up stream along Bristol road.

I cant believe how many of you lot seam to be around Gloucester area.

I know of a few corrados near me but none of the owners are that into internet forums etc...

A Aqua Blue VR6 on 17inch Momo Arrows, is a mate of mines.

A Black 16v with a VOLKSWAGEN script from a Caddy on the back panel is another mate

A Aqua Blue G60 that lives down by Purton outside of Cam used to belong to someone i know but i think it is slowly dying now.

Do any of you guys head up to the Air Balloon pub at the top of Birdlip? That pub gets used for meets quite often.

DAVE

saw this one in today in Michelson industrial esstate, Kirkcaldy, Fife2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf07.07.10 215.jpg[/attachment:2ni95g2j]07.07.10 216.jpg[/attachment:2ni95g2j]

looks like she is being broken if any 1 is interested, looks like a late VR6, black with grey interior

I went down to check this out today as its local & I could be doing with a few panels for mine, unfortunately or fortunately depending on your viewpoint :lol: its a customers car & is being rebuilt, the garage proprietor seemed offended when I asked whos "the old corrado" was lying out there & he said its not an "old corrado" :grin: I mean come on they are all old now & its not exactly minty is it :o

saw this one in today in Michelson industrial esstate, Kirkcaldy, Fifeclimatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf07.07.10 215.jpg[/attachment:2scuwym8]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf07.07.10 216.jpg[/attachment:2scuwym8]

looks like she is being broken if any 1 is interested, looks like a late VR6, black with grey interior

I went down to check this out today as its local & I could be doing with a few panels for mine, unfortunately or fortunately depending on your viewpoint :lol: its a customers car & is being rebuilt, the garage proprietor seemed offended when I asked whos "the old corrado" was lying out there & he said its not an "old corrado" :grin: I mean come on they are all old now & its not exactly minty is it :o

Vultures.jpg[/attachment:2scuwym8]

Vultures.jpg[/attachment:26ki80f0]

Guilty as charged Bill :oops: Did you get your one fixed or should I also have nipped down to star to see if they had an aqua one breaking :lol:

nice to be seen thanx

Think i have spotted you there to.

Where the hell were you fishing if parked up by KFC, in the canal, long way to lug your kit??? I sometimes head a bit further up stream along Bristol road.

I cant believe how many of you lot seam to be around Gloucester area.

I know of a few corrados near me but none of the owners are that into internet forums etc...

A Aqua Blue VR6 on 17inch Momo Arrows, is a mate of mines.

A Black 16v with a VOLKSWAGEN script from a Caddy on the back panel is another mate

A Aqua Blue G60 that lives down by Purton outside of Cam used to belong to someone i know but i think it is slowly dying now.

Do any of you guys head up to the Air Balloon pub at the top of Birdlip? That pub gets used for meets quite often.

DAVE

I only work down the road at Sainsburys.

There have been a couple of meets up at the air balloon

SWAMPY - il keep an eye out for you then as i usually shop down at sainsburys on my way home from work. Do you live in stroud then?

i was going to go the the E38 meet but my radiator hose let go on my golf :( hopefully next one il bring the rado up instead!

Vultures.jpg[/attachment:2ft9nc38]

Guilty as charged Bill :oops: Did you get your one fixed or should I also have nipped down to star to see if they had an aqua one breaking :lol:

:lol: All fixed mate and back on the road 8)

Clocked a dark Rado on Oatlands Drive, Walton on Thames last night (12th July) about 6pm ish. Young guy driving, got a wave in response to a quick flash!! Looked very nice - couldn't make out the flavour though. :wave:

SWAMPY - il keep an eye out for you then as i usually shop down at sainsburys on my way home from work. Do you live in stroud then?

i was going to go the the E38 meet but my radiator hose let go on my golf :( hopefully next one il bring the rado up instead!

Cool, I'm at the sainsburys at gloucester quays, and parked right out the way next to the road into the car park so you cant miss me :D

No I live in the Forest :grin:

Clocked a dark Rado on Oatlands Drive, Walton on Thames last night (12th July) about 6pm ish. Young guy driving, got a wave in response to a quick flash!! Looked very nice - couldn't make out the flavour though. :wave:

:clap: Finally spotted by someone!

Mine looks better the quicker it is moving so you cant make out all the dings :D yours looked awesome btw very clean and tidy! So jealous!

Vultures.jpg[/attachment:1n6iv765]

Don't be ashamed! its better that than going to a stealies to be crushed! At least your putting it to good use! I'm glad i didn't go into that garage now though if you got that kinda response! TBH, the interior was shocking on that car, its going to need ALOT of work to get it looking mint again.

Where about are you based then fella? I'm up in dundee, there is an early rado being broken round the corner from me if your needing bits. It's like a little corrado shop! :twisted:

Don't be ashamed! its better that than going to a stealies to be crushed! At least your putting it to good use! I'm glad i didn't go into that garage now though if you got that kinda response! TBH, the interior was shocking on that car, its going to need ALOT of work to get it looking mint again.

Where about are you based then fella? I'm up in dundee, there is an early rado being broken round the corner from me if your needing bits. It's like a little corrado shop! :twisted:

Im in Glenrothes Alex, its a VR I have & could be doing with a drivers door, bonnet & a quieter exhaust :cuckoo:

What colour is the car thats breaking up your way? the bonnets probably no good to me if its an early one but the door could be if its electric windows?

:lol: All fixed mate and back on the road 8)

Nice one Bill 8) what was up in the end then?

White rado in Swindon this morning, around 11am. No plate was J*** JHR, looked like it was on some standard looking bbs' so possibly a G60? Was flying round the roundabout with spoiler up too fast for me to make out a badge! :lol:

Im in Glenrothes Alex, its a VR I have & could be doing with a drivers door, bonnet & a quieter exhaust :cuckoo:

What colour is the car thats breaking up your way? the bonnets probably no good to me if its an early one but the door could be if its electric windows?

year its an early bonnet but its all electric windows.

its a black g60 if i recall correctly