psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Windsor, midday on Sunday, Black/Dark K plate VR parked up on main road not far from the Long Walk.

MJCP

Right, the 'rado with fmic was back where I last spotted it, was walking so grabbed a couple pictures this time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49492[/ATTACH]

M reg Moonlight Blue VR6 with crystal lights and german plates going up the A360, Sunday about 4.30pm.

Spotted two today...Green corrado storm just before chertsey train station midday and a red corrado along the M40 motorway southbound on the fast lane with crystal front and crystal rear lights.

Saw a white, very clean, very low Corrado on the A47 heading towards Wisbech this evening about 8.30pm. Didn't flash or wave as it was dark and I wasn't in my corrado!

Saw a white, very clean, very low Corrado on the A47 heading towards Wisbech this evening about 8.30pm. Didn't flash or wave as it was dark and I wasn't in my corrado!

might have been Chris "cdem", did you notice if it had white wheels?

No mate.. was dark and didn't notice till too late. Might have blue headlight bulbs or HID's...

Not me...can't remember the last time I was on the a47 heading that way. And I still have candle powered head lights lol

Blackberry VR6 (M reg) @ 4pm today, driving through Upholland. I spoke with you a couple of years back in Billinge. Don't think you're on here ( hope I'm wrong though ).

Nice standard car, in what looked like very good condition.

Gave a wave all the same. ( I was in the Sherry red Corrado ).

Hello James again,

Thanks for the comments - I didn't know there was a spotting thread. When you spotted me on Sunday I had only had the car for an hour!

Neil

When you spotted me on Sunday I had only had the car for an hour!

There's no escape !

Hope yours is coming along as planned.

There's no escape !

Hope yours is coming along as planned.

James sits at the end of his drive on a plastic garden chair looking out for corrados and chinquichentos (spelling may be wrong)

you should drive into his corrado emporium one day!

Also i spotted that white one in grasmere agian, front end was pocking out from behind a building down an alley i glanced down. was raining again so didnt bother having a nosey.

Edited by Big Adam

spotted a maroon 16v driving through ashdown forest at about 4pm yesterday, then i saw a red vr in east grinstead driven by a blonde lady at about 4.30pm

Anyones? Leicester city centre 4pm...........off to heaven i reckon :(

photo1gva.jpg

photoeia.jpg

spotted last week red h plate on the fareham / gosport road.

sitting on the side of the road with a for sale sign in it.... looking for a new owner i guess.... anyone's here

M500TOY - saw u yesterday and u gave me a wave - my first ever recognition!!

I was in a white corrado

Maybe a bit late but there was a black Rado at RAF Northolt for a while. Last time I saw it, it had a for sale sign in the window.

Good day's spotting yesterday. Firstly a mystic Storm going from the A38 to the A491 on Lydiate Ash roundabout above the M5 at oneish. I was coming round from the 491 to get on the M5 south when you went through the lights in front of me as the last car through. I was in the Classic Green VR; I flashed but don't think you will have seen.

Then the missus reckons that there might be a VW enthusiast recently moved into Wichenford, as she saw a blue N reg 'rado, reg. ending FTM as well as a classic Scirocco. She said they both looked very well cared for and had enthusiast type stickers in the windows. She was the lass on the horse if you were around!

Ed.

Blue Rado, lowered sittin on Borbet 'A' alloys, spotted on glenurquhart rd @ First Pliace Pizza @ 5:30, Driver was wearing a cap.