psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Easy dude my other motor is a K reg ax and around town its ballistic...no shame in the AX baby.

Bones

Edited by Vw.bones

I do have love for the AX. But I love the Corrado more..

I'm actually dead impressed with the little french thing (as the other half calls it). It's a 1.1i

but it does go some. I'm trying to get some enthusiasm together to change the driveshafts, well it has done over 50k..

We drove past a mother and small boy the other week, I saw him point at us and my missus (who can lip read) swears he said "Look at that mini car mummy" I don't have a problem with small cars apart from I'm 6'2 and look a little (more) ridiculous in them.

Edited by Ralphead

Always pass a red mini parked up on the Pye Green road in Cannock, but a red Rado had taken its place today, anyone on here?

Classic Green corrado at blue water last night 31/08/11 prept meet, anyone of here?

That was me, did see another corrado there, i would have said hello but we were hungry so we went to find food.

That was me, did see another corrado there, i would have said hello but we were hungry so we went to find food.

We got moved on shortly after that! And then it was boring lol

Saw a black Corrado near the Lookers VW i Middlesbrough. Looked nice and original on standard 16v alloys

I saw 2 rados on my way to Legoland today.

First was a dark coloured (only caught a glimps) heading west on the M4 between J16+J17 at about 8.40

Second was Red with a bonnet bra and clear rear lights again heading west, by J10 at about 9.25

Any one want to own up?

I saw 2 rados on my way to Legoland today.

First was a dark coloured (only caught a glimps) heading west on the M4 between J16+J17 at about 8.40

Second was Red with a bonnet bra and clear rear lights again heading west, by J10 at about 9.25

Any one want to own up?

You got us ;) Best drive in a long while having just had another steering rack fitted plus a new pressure hose and proper Green steering fluid! New wishbones aswell!

Saw a nice grey late corrado this morning... on the side of the road... with the hood up :lol:

in Dundee on riverside drive near the Perth round about. There was a ford mondeo helping him out so hopefully he got away to where ever he was going!

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

Oh no that mite have been my old car, sold it to someone from tayport few months ago. Was it a k reg?

You got us ;) Best drive in a long while having just had another steering rack fitted plus a new pressure hose and proper Green steering fluid! New wishbones aswell!

Cool. I was bored out of my mind and saw this red thing in the distant and thought I know that shape :D Havnt seen any rados in ages but saw two in the space of an hour so was very happy.

Cool. I was bored out of my mind and saw this red thing in the distant and thought I know that shape :D Havnt seen any rados in ages but saw two in the space of an hour so was very happy.

May I ask what you were driving as I saw nothing. :( Highlight of my trip was a decked white mk3

May I ask what you were driving as I saw nothing. :( Highlight of my trip was a decked white mk3

I was a passenger in a Nissan qashqai. I'm still waiting to get my rado back from the engine confersion :(

I was a passenger in a Nissan qashqai. I'm still waiting to get my rado back from the engine confersion :(

That'd explain why I wouldn't have seen you! It'll be worth it in the long run, probably.. :D

Fairly sure I saw G-dub last night outside hayworth arms down Beverley Road, I was in the pub :D

Oh and another spot on the same night about 5.30ish past the trainlines on norwood

Lhd g60  was me is blue jus so dusty from the docks the gays

Have you changed the resister on your spoiler as it didn't go up til you were above 80mph?

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

H Reg Tornado Red G60 drove past as I was coming out of my drive this morning in Great Cornard. Was being driven by a lady :)

L*** KVV in a dark colour possibly moonlight blue or black, spotted by me and the missus at Beeston roundabout in Nottingham