psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Red c (last second spot so didnt see which type) heading towards milford from stafford about 7pm last night. Dont see another one in 2 years and the week i change my car one drives past. Typical.....

Love that colour btw

Thank you, I was thinking about changing it in the respray but so many people have said nice things I'm just going to get it done in blackberry again :)

Nice Golf!

White VR (I think) heading in the opposite way on Parvis road coming from West Byfleet, think it may have been the one from Weybridge djmac? Looking nice either way

Silver VR(?) L***DUB going thru' Brookthorpe on the way towards Gloucester approx 08.10 AM this moring - Anyone?

Ian.

Yea that was me :D

Did I spot you again this morning, driving a Mk3 between Westoning and M1 junction 12?

Stone

Silver VR(?) L***DUB going thru' Brookthorpe on the way towards Gloucester approx 08.10 AM this moring - Anyone?

Ian.

Seen this before, lives near Stroud I think. Standard 16v with a german front plate?

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Spotted by a friend in Stroud Gloucestershire today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59061[/ATTACH]

Thats my mates, live just down the road from me. Soon to be supercharged on that 200k engine!

Saw a matt (?) black one with some red stripe on bumper ! 8:15 Bridgewater roundabout, managed to exchange waves

saw two today, both in east swindon around 2oclock maybe a bit later first was blue, second was purple or black only got a glimpse?

White one, L plate valver on black wheels in Inverness vue carpark being driven around looking for a space about 19:50 last night.

old boy [well, 40s!] going up the M5 north towards junction 13 in an M reg aqua blue on tuesday at 4.30pm.

i was in my polo daily rubbernecking!

Graphite Grey Corrado (couldn't tell what model too dark, had aftermarket alloys, rear lights and body kit) Reg K207 EEC, at 17.15 going down Rings Hill in Hildenborough past Hildenborough station, turned toward Leigh at the bottom of hill.

yes that was l, sadly l couldn't afford to keep it and sold the interior and body seperately,

---------- Post added at 1:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:37 PM ----------

ohh it was a vr6 with AMD chip and custom throttle body

saw L*** mug going clockwise on the M25, between jctn 8 and claketts at about 11.45 this morning,

Spotted a dark-green VR6 reg N*** OUL outside the VW dealership in St Albans at around 13:00 yesterday. Could have been Roger's?

Spotted a blackberry vr M***HTD in Red Lion car park in Basingstoke at around 8pm yesterday. A bit grubby but looked like a nice one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted Dark green raddo northboundon the opposite side on the M20 near maidstone at about 2.00 pm as i was heading to dover,was that you dragon green?

Spotted Dark green raddo northboundon the opposite side on the M20 near maidstone at about 2.00 pm as i was heading to dover,was that you dragon green?

Not me !

Red H***BHS, probably valver parked up outside a house near the Loch Leven on the B9097, near the junction with the B966. The back end was up as though it's having some work done.

Saw a blackberry C going clockwise on M25 nr J15 about 12.30pm on Sunday. Reg might begin N611 - I wasn't driving but I didn't see you for long

First Rado I've seen for ages and it was my old one!!!!! :shocked!:

K*** RFH. Blue G60 with Borbet A wheels, Magnex cat-back syestem, supersprint de-cat pipe and other cool stuff. Spotted Southbound on the M23 at 16:13pm. Good to know she's still eating up the miles. :wave:

That would be me! :dance: I graduated from MK2 GTi about a year ago, cost me a few quid getting her back into shape, but absolutely worth it!

Saw a red rado (poss VR6) on Winchester road, Basingstoke about 12:10 on Sunday. I was in my Lexus turning into Lister Road by B&Q as it drove passed me heading out of town.