psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Red VR this morning on The road to Rusthall in Tunbridge Wells.. Unfortunately being attended to by the AA :( I'd have tooted but in the Caddy I'd just look like a wierdo!

Dark (Mystic?) blue C on the B530 north of Ampthill at around 0830 this morning, didn't have time to wave but cheered my commute up :) Any of you lot?

Today (10th March) 1015

You - dark N reg Corrado coming out of Abinger Hammer on the A25 yeading towards Dorking

Me - Red L reg VR6 heading into Abinger Hammer

I managed to wave but it was all over so quickly . . .

Twilight violet with Mercedes rims on in nottingham town around 12ish on saturday near the bus station

yes thats me! better late than never! cheers Jon

Spotted 3 corrados this weekend on my way to and back from Paris for the rugby :D

First was on Saturday about lunch time heading west of the M25 not long after the M3 junction. Was green and from what I saw was looked like an early rado and fairly standard.

Second was in France. Wasn't even off the channel tunnel 5 mins when a silver VR6 came tearing past us (was french so probably not on here)

And the third was this afternoon at about 2 ish again on the M25 this time heading east. Was green again and seamed to be a VR6 and a late one, also eamed standard.

Exchanged waves with a dark blue Rado last week (Thurs/Fri- it's all a blur!) at tea time. You were driving over the M5 at J14 towards the A38, I was going the opposite direction.

Spotted this Corrado in an old evo mag I have dated 2006.

I've still got this issue somewhere, Best front wheel drive cars ever was the article if i'm not mistaken? Unfortunately the teg type r won but i'll bet there have been less worthy winners ;)

Black, late spec bulging bonnet, badgeless grill, blurred red model badge, came racing over the London Road railway bridge in Nottingham on Saturday at about 13:00hrs. Not enough time to wave but you seemed to be enjoying yourself ;)

A red VR6 Just outside arundel yesterday around 6am last 3 letters HAC i think also it looked like you had black rims

Dark blue C at BP petrol station in meole, Shrewsbury this morning. Not sure what type as it didn't have badges but had 17" black multi spoke wheels.

Edited by jaded2882

Mine and me driving :-)

Very nice...lovely plate too. How did you go about getting your car featured in Evo Magazine ?

A34 near cheadle Hulme yeaterday around 16:00 16th March

Black or Blue Rado

****ABY

Youngish bloke driving

That was me. :) Just been to VW to get the last of the bits before I strip it apart this weekend.

Glad I am still considered a "youngish bloke" at 33. Did happen to have my Mum with me as well LOL.

That was me. :) Just been to VW to get the last of the bits before I strip it apart this weekend.

Glad I am still considered a "youngish bloke" at 33. Did happen to have my Mum with me as well LOL.

Im 34 and still class myself as a young bloke...lol!!!

Don't talk about stripping car down...mine is in bits!!!

White corrado past me this morning on the way to work. Was on the Gloucester bypass near the docks at about 8.45.

Didnt wave as I was in the Metro. Typical the first time I drive it to work I pass a rado