psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Generally tend to see your motor (if it is you) late afternoon about 5:00ish motoring up Plough Lane, Purley. I drove past you on Plough Lane in a silver Ford Focus (borrowed) last week, flashing my lights at you. I live Coulsdon / Banstead way

Normally I'm in a lowered dark blue 2.0 Valver with shaved front bumper (pretty recognisable) - it was in the shop all of last week hence why I was in Focus

Maybe someone else then after all, as I'm not usually out of bed by 5 pm!!..I am around this neck of the woods though- usually after dark (like Batman! )

Spotted a Green Storm Mx FRX in Broughty Ferry East of Dundee on Brooke Street. Lowered on body colour centre Solitudes. I thought it was green, but the pic I took looks blue in the rear half

D

Spotted L912EKL in Siddeley Avenue in Coventry today, was dark already, so couldn´t make out exact colour, looked like Blackberry to me.

Tempest

M reg Blackberry VR6 in Vicarage Road, Egham around 1pm today. I was walking, my Blackberry VR being parked at my office in same road.

M reg Blackberry VR6 in Vicarage Road, Egham around 1pm today. I was walking, my Blackberry VR being parked at my office in same road.

Maybe it was your blackberry VR that someone had borrowed and kindly put back before you returned to the office.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Edited by efil4sbuD
Repeated text

Maybe it was your blackberry VR that someone had borrowed and kindly put back before you returned to the office.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

I did take a double take when I saw it and the people I was with said "There goes your car"! But, without meaning to be nasty, mine was in better condition :-)

Coming home from the Pittenweem Arts Festival today spotted a Blue one of unknown flavour. Reg started G50 I think, on the A92 going east out of Glenrothes at about 1:30 pm. Sorry it's a bit vague but I had been celebrating most of last night and much falling down juice was consumed.

White not sure if it was on m4 or a48 heading from carmarthen towards Swansea. I was coming the other way checking out volksfest weather.

I went to usc today down santa pod and saw a few down there including these few beautys in the show and shine anyone on here??

[ATTACH]68764[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68765[/ATTACH]

Saw a blue VR6 on porsche d90's with black leather by the Mclaren garage in London today (don't ask me exactly where that is as I don't know London!)

Also seen a Green one on a driveway in Wooton a few times.

Nice silver valver by Hales in Drybrook today, spoke to the drive briefly. And saw the car again im guessing at your house. I just live around the corner in the Bloors housing estate

You said you are on here!

Two in norwich yesterday and today a valver in home base carpark been ther two days so i assume you work there and another in the center at riverside road lights near the canal i popped out of my digs for a fag u was at the lights looked karky green but it was dark was a bird to with blond hair

Came across this pic on my phone. Think it's from gti inters last year but not sure:/

Think it belongs to tentonhammer!

d4b78030-f228-4a8b.jpg

d4b78030-f249-7fa0.jpg

The Smooth bumper looks NIIICCEE..

:)

Came across this pic on my phone. Think it's from gti inters last year but not sure:/

Think it belongs to tentonhammer!

d4b78030-f228-4a8b.jpg

d4b78030-f249-7fa0.jpg

The Smooth bumper looks NIIICCEE..

:)

OH man!!! That's awesome thanks,

That's mine alright - She sitting a little LOW in those pics, I've since corrected the stance to improve handling etc (had to be done was way too low, it dragged it's knuckles everywhere it went!) makes for a much nicer ride. Plus done a whole heap of other stuff to it since

Edited by tentonhammer

Spotted two out and about this weekend which is a rarity for me...

One heading northbound on the M6 on Saturday.. think it was just outside Birmingham... Bordeaux Pearl I think with with a registration of something like L*** PRP - it seems familiar to be but not sure?

And secondly one today parked up outside the cafe (The Touch Down Inn?) at Wellesbourne Airfield at around 1pm this afternoon. Seemingly a bit of a rare one - a yellow VR6 - seemed a very pale yellow.. is this Jasmine Yellow?! I can count on one hand the number of those I've seen... sadly was on my bike and lacking a pen or anything as I would have left the owner a note to get on here! :(

Edited by Jim

Hi everybody!

I'm from Hungary. I make a http://www.corrado.hu homepage and I have got a Corrado G60.

But now i'm here in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. So I'm here, where are 500 Storm, and 6 Campaign. I arrived 5 days ago and I'm always seeing Corrado on road, but i haven't seen yet.

Where are you? I just wish someone could help me!

Thanks a lot!