psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

A quick hi and :thumbleft: to the Blackberry (I think) rado who gave me a toot in Harrow yesterday PM.

Cheers

Jeff

Saw a nice white G60 in Exeter about a week ago, parked up near the college was a very nice example of a standard car

Green L-reg parked in a layby on the A303 just past Thruxton about half four this afternoon.

There's a really tidy 16v parked up in Pirbright, driven past it on my new route home from work a couple if times. Think I'll keep going this way if I get to see a Corrado everyday!

Saw M80VRG again today!!!!!! In Luton .

And also a burgundy one with black wheels going up into Bedford from the interchange.

Scared the shlt outa my mate 😄

Was driving last Sunday in North Sealand (Denmark), and saw a nice white Corrado passing me, as I was driving my own red one. The only I've seen this whole year...

Cheers,

Redfox.

Passed a very clean Blackberry Corrado driving towards Matlock on the A6 from Ambergate direction, around 1.45 yesterday. I flashed you acknowledged:cool:

Black VR6 on the M25, heading to Dartford, lowered, standard speedlines and crystal rear lights... The wife and I had a good stare but in the primer blue caddy doubt you saw us. Nice, makes me desperate to get mine sorted!!

A dark Corrado, unsure which flavour, on Copsem Lane in Esher today at 1:15pm. I assume it had just come off the A3 as it had an erection at the back.

A nice blue one sporting Sebrings heading up Dunham rd towards altrincham about 8.15 this morning. Looked original and very clean

A dark Corrado, unsure which flavour, on Copsem Lane in Esher today at 1:15pm. I assume it had just come off the A3 as it had an erection at the back.
I've driven down the A3 loads of times and never got an erection. Rats.

Got a very excited text from the gf earlier, she spotted a blue Corrado in Peckham around half-three this afternoon. Anyone here?

Stone

Just spotted one in the Bond film 'Tomorrow Never dies"

DSC_0800.jpg

Wow.... :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

well on wednesday this week saw a lovely red 16 v g reg car heading from abergavenny , to hereford at about 105pm lovely car too been driven very safely too

Dark coloured C,not sure what model ----BMA reg.Cathrington Lane traffic lights,Horndean. 10.40 am.

N500 VRG spotted going London bound up the A21 Sevenoaks bypass. You gave me a toot, I gave one back. It could have been the start of something special, but alas you went clockwise on the M25 and it wasn't to be!!