psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Cuckney to Langwith, blue Corrado coming towards me. We both flashed and waved.

First time I’ve seen another C on the road while I’ve been driving mine in some years now, used to be a regular occurrence!

Must be a day for Corrados, my mate sent a photo of a sherry pearl parked at Dunston garden centre Chesterfield today.

Red corrado with some crazy stretched tyres on a tarmac hugging car coming North up the M1 near j29 at 19:30 ish.

H476

Looked in good Nick

20220511_192335.jpg

First Corrado spotted in the wild for years!

Green corrado, looked like plate started with 'H' (could have been private) on the Leeds ring road near the Headingly/A660 roundabout, about 7.30pm yesterday. I was in the (also Green) corrado on the other side, but don't think you saw me.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

First spot in a while. A blue Corrado (not sure on flavour) driving through Riseley (Berkshire) sometime around 11am’ish today. Typically, I’ve been using my Rado quite a lot recently but wasn’t in it today, I did flash my lights and give a thumbs up. Driver of the Rado seemed oblivious to the Merc flashing him… lol. Anyone on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Could of been @Hutty on his way back from Heathrow?

I’ll see if I can grab a pic off my dash cam later, see if it is his.

A mate spotted this one in Romsey yesterday (at a kids football tournament). Any one on here? He grabbed a pic as it reminded him of mine.

c465cc064e800cacff94d6b69c02a31f.jpg

Saw a beautiful j-plate turning onto the A40 at ickenham this afternoon. Darkish with some interesting non standard alloys. Looked like a g60, but saw it a bit late and was unable to read the badge at the back

On 11/2/2021 at 6:01 PM, fla said:

Reg M10 VW vr6 seen this evening in eastcote. Looked stunning!

Saw you again today in pinner - gave you a thumbs up as i was in the wifes corolla

Was it a green Corrado coming out of Ludlow on the Bridgnorth road? I was in the black one.....

First in the flesh spot in what seems like eons!

Dark Green (Dragon Green?) VR6 looking to pull out from the Causeway onto A33 between Basingstoke and Reading this morning at about 08:15.

Looked really tidy and possible on Solitude wheels.

Annoyingly, as always seems the case, I wasn’t in mine but in the A5 instead.

My mate messaged me to say there was a Green VR6 on the shoulder M1 southbound close to J27 today, he was northbound unfortunately. Anyone here, hope it’s nothing serious?

I go down to work south on the M1 and have twice seen a green Corrado join the motorway with me at J27. Hopefully it is fine.

More importantly I am glad it wasn't me after getting her back on the road 😆

12 hours ago, Cressa said:

More importantly I am glad it wasn't me after getting her back on the road 😆

I’ve got to admit that you were my first thought knowing that you’d just got the car back on the road and worked Nottingham way. Hope whoever it was got sorted out 🤞

10.30 this morning, silver C coming the other way on the A361. I was heading NE away from the West Country going to Kent, only saw you at the last minute, got a wave off but I was behind a large camper going up hill!