psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a lovely green vr6 in Kidderminster yesterday morning coming out of the spar car park on marlpool lane. Lovely example and made me feel all nostalgic!! :) Missing my Corrado

Spotted a lovely green vr6 in Kidderminster yesterday morning coming out of the spar car park on marlpool lane. Lovely example and made me feel all nostalgic!! :) Missing my Corrado

Classic Green, possibly storm going up Essex Way in Benfleet, Essex around 4.15 today, looked a real minter. Anybody on here ?

Just passed a nice looking red one on the Fakenham Road just outside Bawdeswell - gave a flash and a wave :cool::thumbleft::thumbleft:

Just followed a blackberry VR6 N-reg into my village in Bedford, we drove past the other C in the village before you pulled into the village hall carpark (near the hangars) I would have stopped (at the risk of being weird) had I not had to get the kids home for dinner. Gave a few toots as I was in mine.

Nice VR6, classic green possibly with cream leather heading through Elderslie about 1830 today...

Blackberry(?) VR6 leaving Silverstone for the A43 for Towcester tonight, exchanged knowing nods as I was in mine.

Crikey! Lots of Corrados out today. Must be the sunshine :thumbleft:

Blackberry(?) VR6 leaving Silverstone for the A43 for Towcester tonight, exchanged knowing nods as I was in mine.

Was it a old guy driving ? Or a pretty girl ?

Was it a old guy driving ? Or a pretty girl ?

Probably not me, I see the blackberry one a lot. Got a wave the other day too.

Probably not me, I see the blackberry one a lot. Got a wave the other day too.

No, it wasn't a pretty girl, (I've been spotted by moneypit23 in Northampton) it was the older guy...

My wife spotted Dude VR6 on Wednesday morning though (she was in her Jetta).

Very surprised to see a nugget yellow (I suspect) 16v parked down the road from my house this evening after a tip off from my sister! I've been and stuck a CCGB flyer on it :)

Spotted a very sorry looking Nugget Yellow one on the back of a recovery truck on Thurs 22nd just outside Tesco in Drayton heading Fakenham way. Only caught a glimpse in my rearview as it went past, but the dashcam footage shows driver door missing and no wheels :/ It was on a 24hr Recovery flat bedded transit.

Anyone's from on here?

Edited by timmaaah

Red one heading in the direction of Devizes, waved then realised I was in a golf

Haha That was me :) I did clock you waving, but was to slow! You have the green VR right? I think you followed me from bowood a few months ago :)

Haha That was me :) I did clock you waving, but was to slow! You have the green VR right? I think you followed me from bowood a few months ago :)

yep thats me with the green vr, lots of corrado's in the area but none of the owners are forum members.