psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Red Corrado in Sheffield near drakehouse, unfortunately on the side of the road with its bonnet up. Not sure what type, it was a late car on estorils I think

Spotted another mystic storm at the manchester airport tunnels at the traffic lights looked like someone had spent a lot of money on it but the my storm daily certainly showed him whos boss

Saw a dark blue one on the A30 between Ashford Hospital and the M25 yesterday afternoon

blackberry VR6 M8**HPD (i think) pulling out from Hatch End/Pinner then coming through Albury Drive towards Northwood. I was in the blue A4 in front today. Like me you took your time over the speed bumps!

Blue M reg on roundbout in Longton, Stoke-on-Trent I was in dark blue new shape beetle (rado has been swapped :shocked!:)

Spotted a red an what I think was a vr around 8 this moring in sandy Bedfordshire, same as always though, I only spot other corrados when I'm in my work van

Spotted a silver corrado this morning on the A19 heading north at the A1231 turn off.

Spotted a red Rado on the way to Blandford A350 coming from Poole. Waved but way too late!

White Corrado spotted on a Discovery Turbo show called Fantom Works. I've never seen this programme before and it just happened to be on when I switched the TV on. It was about restoring a TR6 which in itself is a little unusual considering it's a US show. In the background in the garage was a white Corrado of some kind with a roof rack.

K*** BOF blue VR6? at Birmingham Five Ways roundabout this morning

I got chatting to this guy some time ago at a petrol station on my way home, he lives in Hagley and commutes in the Corrado every day into brum. He's not on the forum but was very chatty. I now give him a thumbs up when i pass him on the motorbike but haven't seen him in a while.

Red J reg valver on Borbet As parked up on Abingdon Rd, Oxford on Friday at 10.45pm and was still there when I drove home at about 1am. Looked very clean indeed

Spotted a dark blue VR6 parked outside a house in Melbourne near York today. There was also a white classic Beetle on the drive.

Blue corrado do laps round Henley today....

I was in the leander club watching the regatta on the other bank, yes we all could here your zorst !

Blue corrado doing laps round Henley today....

I was in the leander club watching the regatta on the other bank, yes we all could here your zorst !

Blue corrado in Kingston this morning.

Shortly followed by a Porsche 944, Lancia Delta, Mercedes R107 and mk2 Golf GTI within 10 minutes.