psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

forgot i seen a vr6 think its green down my way coombe martin? anyone here??

Reg N26DBR spotted at festival leisure Basildon at 5.30pm today. Looked mystic blue couldn't see if it was a VR or maybe 16v but looked superb whatever it was.

Why has this been moved? Since when was corrado spotting "off topic" !?

So I'm not going mad then? I thought the same thing but assumed I had lost the plot.

Spotted 3 corrados the past few days, M??? PKN on M4 eastbound by J45 Friday about 6pm looked like a black VR, a J reg coming out of Tenby Saturday evening lowered/debadged grill looked dark grey and also saw aqua blue N reg on the Hirwaun roundabout earlier. Cool

Not seen one for years, but spotted one on the A120 near Braintree on Friday afternoon, only caught a glimpse looked like a dark coloured VR, reg was M77 something

Spotted a Red (G60?), near Guiseley business park on Friday afternoon, exhanged waves.

Then saw a Burgundy Pearl one near Arnold Clarke/Dunelm Mill Leeds centre on the evening, I waved but I was in my Laguna!

Seems the weather is bringing everyone out!

Spotted a Red (G60?), near Guiseley business park on Friday afternoon, exhanged waves.

Then saw a Burgundy Pearl one near Arnold Clarke/Dunelm Mill Leeds centre on the evening, I waved but I was in my Laguna!

Seems the weather is bringing everyone out!

OMG, I've been spotted. Nothing to do with the weather, I drive it daily for big grins.

OMG, I've been spotted. Nothing to do with the weather, I drive it daily for big grins.

Glad I'm not the only one! Mine blends a bit more being blue that the full on bright red! Looks good though

Normally my other half is the one to tell me she's spotted a red corrado, as she just works down in Menston.

Glad I'm not the only one! Mine blends a bit more being blue that the full on bright red! Looks good though

Normally my other half is the one to tell me she's spotted a red corrado, as she just works down in Menston.

Seen a lady in a Corrado a few times now, likely to be your misses?

I work in Rawdon.

watching stuff on record last night & put Bad Education on - enjoyed the program but also spotted!!

it was the school trip episode at about 1.50

:)

Seen a lady in a Corrado a few times now, likely to be your misses?

I work in Rawdon.

Most likely! I think she's only had 1 successful trip to and from work in it though, normally breaks down half way home when a niggle decides that's the time to become an issue :p

Grey M reg VR gorgeous example at McDonald's drive thru Leamington Spa. Still here and nice to see :) took a sneaky piccies too :) ain't in my Rado though xx

Clocked Matty in his VR6 last night ... he was being very kind by not burning me up on the A3. Followed me all the way from New Malden to the Cobham turn off, but then

had to stop and pop the bonnet...... hope you got home safe...... :)

Hey Nick, yea i was being nice :) but also the old girl has water retention issues at the moment so just nursing it along for now until i can get a week booked in at stealth. coolant light came on hence the ditch last night

Hey Nick, yea i was being nice :) but also the old girl has water retention issues at the moment so just nursing it along for now until i can get a week booked in at stealth. coolant light came on hence the ditch last night
You can get tablets from the chemist for that matty!! :)

Spotted this on Bingley bypass yesterday. Let him join the queue of traffic in front of me just for a nosey.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82009[/ATTACH]

Spotted this on Bingley bypass yesterday. Let him join the queue of traffic in front of me just for a nosey.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82009[/ATTACH]

U should have either drove up to him on the left lane and had a chat or blind him from behind with your flood lights to let him know u there! :lol:

Any forum /CCUK stickers?

U should have either drove up to him on the left lane and had a chat or blind him from behind with your flood lights to let him know u there! :lol:

Any forum /CCUK stickers?

He couldn't miss me as it was nose to tail standstill traffic. I think its the one I waved at before so possibly no on here.

He couldn't miss me as it was nose to tail standstill traffic. I think its the one I waved at before so possibly no on here.

So s/he waved back and now recognised u behind?