psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

thats mine comin home from germany. just a slight technical problem so not going to its grave!

Good to hear! It didn't look in bad shape but then nor do some of the broken ones listed on here either!

How come it was going SOUTH on the A3? Hope they didn't charge you mileage ;-)

Marc

Well the wife spotted two more today!

Both twilight violet (same as mine) and both with in a mile.

J155 vox near sandicliffe car garage on Trent bridge.

And the other Is the lady with specs that she spotted the other day.

I never spot any yet she gets 3 spots all same colour

Thats me again.

Whats your wife driving? I see loads of tidy dubs every morning on the way to work and is only 8 miles.

Yay that was me! im always parked around there as i work in the mall... Saw ur's too but couldnt hang around to see who got in it :)

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Spotted a violet (maybe?) H reg in the Mall car park by M&S in Bristol at about 4 ish today

Yay that was me! im always parked around there as i work in the mall... Saw ur's too but couldnt hang around to see who got in it

Blue Corrado followed me on the chester road onto the coventry road (stonebridge island) about 5:45pm ish yesterday, think the reg ended 810 or something like that :)

Spotted a black C yesterday on the M5, had M3 style rear lights and a sticker on the drivers side rear window.

You over took me and then I saw you again at the services just outside Worcester.

Yay that was me! im always parked around there as i work in the mall... Saw ur's too but couldnt hang around to see who got in it

Wahey! Finally been spotted after nearly a year!

Good to hear! It didn't look in bad shape but then nor do some of the broken ones listed on here either!

How come it was going SOUTH on the A3? Hope they didn't charge you mileage ;-)

Marc

probably dropping another car off

it only cost me the a few quid for the european breakdown cover, then it cost the AA £1500 to recover it back to my front door. there was talk of them writing it off and sending me a cheque for the market value of the car, but convinced them it was worth more than that!

at least its home and been spotted, just wish i was in when it was spotted!

Blue P reg Storm, followed from Maple Lodge until it went under the M25 @ J17. Pretty sure it wasn't someone on here though, the driver looked like she was in her sixties....

That'll be me. we were a few miles from home having enjoyed a nice long run back from centre parks. Had an awesome journey from Bury st.edmunds to sudbury as we were followed by an F430 - we only managed to blast past 3 cars on the overtake though due to the crippling speed limits and lack of passing spots. How many other corrados have you spotted in the area? I've seen a dark red G60, a modded white valver ( both in sudbury) and a modded yellow one only once on the back roads out of sudbury.

Yay that was me! im always parked around there as i work in the mall... Saw ur's too but couldnt hang around to see who got in it :)

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by
domwells27
viewpost-right.png

Spotted a violet (maybe?) H reg in the Mall car park by M&S in Bristol at about 4 ish today

Mall as in cribs or cabot ( or another I dont know in brizol) ?

If so I will keep an eye out for you next time I go

Spotted a dark (probably blue) C on the A40 about 13.45 yesterday. It was heading towards Gloucester. Can't remember reg but I think it was M or N reg...well that certainly narrows it down doesn't it.

H reg valver in nice condition at the royal mail sorting office roundabout at the end of brightside lane in Sheffield today at around 1 o clock.

Black with a green 16v badge on the A40 London bound today about 6.30pm. Would have given a wave but was in my van.

Wahey! Finally been spotted after nearly a year!

All good things come to those who wait ;) x

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Mall as in cribs or cabot ( or another I dont know in brizol) ?

If so I will keep an eye out for you next time I go

Cribbs, Marks n Spencers end :) I look faward to spotting you!

Spotted a blue N reg in Windsor today about 1 o'clock. Female driver, alloys and dark rear lights, leaving the car park by the library/park.

Mjcp

Saw a nice green storm (N reg) parked at the Bear Inn in Burwash today. Looked very nice and clean!! Wished I was in mine!!

Anyone here?

All good things come to those who wait ;) x

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Cribbs, Marks n Spencers end :) I look faward to spotting you!

Will make sure I park at that end next time :D

My first spot in the new VR6 :)

Spotted a blackberry VR6 at Newton Green, Suffolk at 6:40pm today. I gave a little wave and the guy flashed his lights :)

That'll be me. we were a few miles from home having enjoyed a nice long run back from centre parks. Had an awesome journey from Bury st.edmunds to sudbury as we were followed by an F430 - we only managed to blast past 3 cars on the overtake though due to the crippling speed limits and lack of passing spots. How many other corrados have you spotted in the area? I've seen a dark red G60, a modded white valver ( both in sudbury) and a modded yellow one only once on the back roads out of sudbury.

Me and Katy spotted 2 at the weekend its was like the corrado gods were shining on us, One was a dragon green one near nottingham castle K reg, second was outside the apartment block Kate Lives in nottingham city centre N plate and Blue we thought

Awesome, always good when you spot a fellow member on here :) Whereabouts are you based, Colchester?

The white one is owned by a guy who is also on here :) He works at the Shell Garage and it's running a 1.8T. The yellow one is also a car I see regularly, I don't know him personally but he's a friend of a friend of a friend.

I saw one parked at bower hill trading estate the other day in melksham, first one ive seen since I bought mine :D

N Reg Green Storm spotted at Sainsbury's in Worthing this morning. Looked nice sitting in the sunshine amongst the boring jelly mould rep-mobiles!

Blue G60 on BBS RZ's between Newton and Torquay today around half 10. Stuck in traffic, as was I in my work van going the other way.