psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a green Storm @ Dyson HQ in Malmesbury today, around 1pm. Looked pretty standard from where I was!

Maybe me! I work there.

Or if it was with silver solitudes (mine are dark grey), it was a dude called Ralph, although thats not a storm.

N reg Blackberry going past the Arena Square pub in Sheffield today at just gone 5. I was in my polo.

Black VR6 in Sheffield near Halfway on Sunday - driver beeped and waved but it took me a while to realise he was in a Corrado. I thought he was waving because he knew me at first, and I didn't recognise him...

Today, many thanks to the Blue 16v driver who slowed to let me turn right on Mansfield Road!

Me missus keeps seeing a Blackberry VR6 around Sheffield too.

Looks like they're all coming out now it's Spring

Where does she see the blackberry? It might be the one I saw yesterday or it might be our's.

M954 gnh purple spotted by the wife this morning Nottingham lady bay bridge. Female driver. Think I've seen u before on wilford lane , same person ??

Spotted on the A3 Southbound... going to the great scrap heap in the sky I suspect... though not too bad looking from a distance.

16v Reg no was G90 R**

attachment.php?attachmentid=46016&d=1302185713

Where does she see the blackberry? It might be the one I saw yesterday or it might be our's.

Not sure, probably in the centre of Sheffield as that's where she works. She has a blue MK2 valver.

I also see a blackberry near my work somtimes in Hellaby - seems to be a lot of blackberries in South Yorks!

M954 gnh purple spotted by the wife this morning Nottingham lady bay bridge. Female driver. Think I've seen u before on wilford lane , same person ??

Finally! Thats me :) I used to live in West Bridgford so you probably saw me on Wilford Lane

Dark blue Corrado with massive aftermarket alloys in Brighton near Duke of York last Friday 1st April (?). Only caught a glimpse as I was in my C at the opposite lane very far behind (London Road).

Green 16v with Brighton parking permit parked up by the Brighton flea market in Kemptown a couple of days ago.

I've seen 2 x McLaren mp4-12c's in the space of 10 minutes recently, but haven't seen another Corrado in the last 5 weeks... 'till today! M***J*** going south on the A30 by Royal Holloway.

We flashed, my wife asked if we also have a secret handshake too?!? (Do I need to join CCGB to find that out?)

mjcp

Common as muck them MP4-12C's (!)

N reg Blackberry going past the Arena Square pub in Sheffield today at just gone 5. I was in my polo.

That was more than likely me, I work just down the road.

Black C in Little Haywood of all places. Was that surprised to see one there I only got the colour :( o and a wave :o)

Red rado K245ceh spotted in enfield town today 7.45pm. Not sure what flavour, on aftermarket alloys, looked very tidy.

A couple inside, they were parking up and I was across the road waiting for a lift, I didn't go over for fear I would look like some wierdo!

two yesterday one today - yesterday white G plate valver with all red rears in Letchworth, just down the road from the go karting place. Red VR on the M25 going towards Heathrow around junction 18. Today, N reg storm on the A40 going in to London at around 5pm - i was in the Audi so didn't flash or anything.

Two spotted today at Ashby Folville car show in Leicestershire. A green VR6 and a burgundy 16V (with FS signs in the window) was there in my G60

Spotted K961NTL think it was mettallic black and angel eyes yesterday afternoon in France @ texaco filling station first time I've ever seen another corrado while being in mine! It was just parked up didn't see the driver though

Spotted a blue C, L226??? or L266??? in Slough yesterday (Tuesday) at lunchtime, by the two hotels on the way to the M4. I hooted but was adjacent by that stage... no idea if spotted.

Marc

Spotted by a mate in cornwall

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46195[/ATTACH]

Any ones?

Pepper white (was on here for sale a while back) VR6 in Wigan on Pottery road, today at about 3pm.

Was outside Nissan chatting to a friend about Corrados.

Spotted on the A3 Southbound... going to the great scrap heap in the sky I suspect... though not too bad looking from a distance.

16v Reg no was G90 R**

attachment.php?attachmentid=46016&d=1302185713

thats mine comin home from germany. just a slight technical problem so not going to its grave!

Well the wife spotted two more today!

Both twilight violet (same as mine) and both with in a mile.

J155 vox near sandicliffe car garage on Trent bridge.

And the other Is the lady with specs that she spotted the other day.

I never spot any yet she gets 3 spots all same colour