psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted the my first C after buying mine almost 3 weeks ago! (and I have been looking!)

N Reg in Bordeaux? Red/purple, with similar coloured tail lights.

Going East on the A 308 between Windsor and Old Windsor.

I waved, he waved... (I then got eyeballed by an R32 30 seconds later too)

Cheers,

Marc

hey fella :) I'm in maidenhead, i'll keep an eye out for ya

Tagged along with a dark green VR with aftermarket lights (looked nice because they fitted properly) this morning on the M60 between Denton and Stockport.

Reg was N**CKY and it turned out to be the highlight of my day.

LOL that was me!

I'm always on that stretch of motorway at around 8.15 driving to work, I've occasionally seen a dark blue C there, probably was yours, will keep my eyes peeled for you mate.

Two on Thursday. Blue m reg between Whitchurch and Shrewsbury, I waved from work hilux. Green l reg private plate going through shrews town centre in evening.

Dark M plate Vr behind me today, followed me out of Windsor then turned off toward Datchet.

hmm, that may have been me as I live a few minutes from Windsor. My memory is failing me. I was around Windsor/Datchet but i cant remember if that was today or yesterday (pathetic i know.. i got the memory span of a goldfish at the moment!) Will keep an eye out for your car, looks lovey!

H

It was Saturday lunch time, you were showing off with the Sunroof open..OPEN, not tilted ;-)

Marc

Dark coloured C on the M1 around the MK area yesterday afternoon...was in a low loader carrying a sierra pick up going the other way

Gutted!!! The first day I'm not in my C since it's been back on the road and I spot another.

On the A444 in Coventry around 7.45 this morning, black VR with badgless grille, L*** KVX. Sat behind me (I was in the gf's silver astra). I moved over to let you pass coming to an island. When I realised you were turning right, I opened my window and stuck my head out, although not sure you noticed, lol.

this morning at about 10, driving down springwell road in sunderland and a burgundy c drove past and gave the flash and wave :D im guessing it was you fuzz or is there another c in town haha as me m8 john said he saw a c with dark wheels same colour this morning so thought that could of been you too.

And on the way to work this morning ive noticed a new vw pervert whos just moved to my estate the other month has also just got a nice green rado too :D

this morning at about 10, driving down springwell road in sunderland and a burgundy c drove past and gave the flash and wave :D im guessing it was you fuzz or is there another c in town haha as me m8 john said he saw a c with dark wheels same colour this morning so thought that could of been you too.

And on the way to work this morning ive noticed a new vw pervert whos just moved to my estate the other month has also just got a nice green rado too :D

Yeah that was me in the sherry mate. Saw you from afar and thought I'd start flashing early enough for a change:)

Newbridgejob has one the same colour as my bordeaux lives near me you maybe your mate seen him.

Round mine there is a few very close as my mate has a green storm literally 100 yards away

Was probably Monday or Tuesday - just after 5pm, saw a dark red/purple VR coming the other way on Hellaby Industrial estate in Rotherham. Sounded awesome as it went past - I wanted to return the salute but the engine was still cold!