psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Who is K??BUK at RAF Lossiemouth... said hello to you today lol I was stood in joggers and pink polo tshirt first thing this morning at the guard office.

Edited by liamtg60

Who is K??BUK at RAF Lossiemouth... said hello to you today lol I was stood in joggers and pink polo tshirt first thing this morning at the guard office.

Ha that was me! I thought it was strange some random saying hello, not used to it at that time in the morning! haha

Ha that was me! I thought it was strange some random saying hello, not used to it at that time in the morning! haha

Ha u must of thought i was mental.... seen u pull up. nice motor pal

Red raddo in Stroud. Had red/clear rear lights. Anyone on here?

G60 on Schmidts? Live's in Bussage spoke to him at Frocester Beer fest last year!!

Ha u must of thought i was mental.... seen u pull up. nice motor pal

Ha aye just a wee bit! Cheers dude it ain't running too good at the mo, just had it in for the mot and it's been running really rough since, it's done it before and fixed itself so hopefully it'll do it again soon!

Ha aye just a wee bit! Cheers dude it ain't running too good at the mo, just had it in for the mot and it's been running really rough since, it's done it before and fixed itself so hopefully it'll do it again soon!

Im taking mine up in few weeks might see u bout mate..

Dark M reg heading towards Ol dWindsor then off to Datchet yesterday morning. Not sure if you waved, I was pulling out of a side road and only saw you once you were passed.

mjcp

M-reg blue (aqua?) VR6, standard looking with speedlines, parked up at Brighton seafront yesterday around 4:30pm.

Right, pay attention at the back! 3 in one post (do read each one, not just the first... It could be you!)

1> about 10 days ago, Saturday 6th? a BRIGHT Red (VR6?) South bound on the A835 heading towards Inverness

2> a number of times last week, a Blackberry In Plockton. (I suspect you live or were staying there)

3> Sunday just gone, Silver C in the fast lane M6 Northbound around Burnley (at the time, you were sat in traffic as some muppet had just lost part of his roof load)

Didn't wave to any of you as I was in a Disco 4...

Cheers,

mjcp

Could have been me i did get stuck in the jam because of this.

Tom

tornado red 16V filling up at tesco in branksome

black VR6 coming out of princess road just as i was turning in (we both had a good knowing stare at each others motors :D )

Black VR6 L***JNV in countrywide Cirencester on Wolfrace Vodoo alloys. Wasn't in mine though.

Edited by GTi.Si

White K reg 16v i think couldn't quite make out the lettering, on the A27 west bound at about 5.30pm'ish, we exchanged waves as i dissapeared of up the devils dyke slip road

That would be me! Its a G60 but I'll let you off. Your motor sounded awesome man.

yeah sorry about the mistake! i wasn't behind you long enough to read the badges properly!! Thanks been trying to get the right notes for a while think i have got it about right now, your's sounded good to.

Silver Corrado (not sure of flavour) spotted on the A6120 Ring road heading towards the Tesco roundabout. Car was full by the looks of it. :D

I assume you came from the Harewood show (though was early for people leaving the show), saw a couple of Mk1 Golfs before you and numerous campers :D

Saw an Blue VR on (I think) Anthracite speeds on Abingdon Road Oxford yesterday. Exchanged waves!

Silver Corrado (not sure of flavour) spotted on the A6120 Ring road heading towards the Tesco roundabout. Car was full by the looks of it. :D

I assume you came from the Harewood show (though was early for people leaving the show), saw a couple of Mk1 Golfs before you and numerous campers :D

Twas me on the way back from harewood with the wife and dog in tow Nice C dude!. we spotted a black C as well on the same road before you (ended NAJ) not sure what flavour, and a multi coloured c on the m62 Northbound(just after junc 22 at the summit). which was mostly Green, with a bit of red silver and black thrown in for good measure!

Tom

Saw a Dark Blue C on the way to Linwood Phoenix Retail Park just outside paisley yesterday, I came off the roundabout and passed on the opposite side in my Yellow C and we both gave a wave :) Anyone from here ?

saw what i thought was a dark green may have been blue VR6 reg J*** uux wasn't that sure as it was my mate that pointed it out, they were turning by the vw garage on the reigate road

Saw a blue rado (couldn't see badge but sounded like a VR) with a 'dubway' sticker, just going past tesco's petrol station yesterday evening in Kidderminster. They had no Momentum 99 as usual :(

Twas me on the way back from harewood with the wife and dog in tow Nice C dude!. we spotted a black C as well on the same road before you (ended NAJ) not sure what flavour, and a multi coloured c on the m62 Northbound(just after junc 22 at the summit). which was mostly Green, with a bit of red silver and black thrown in for good measure!

Tom

Thanks v much Tom. Wish i could have made the show, but had commitments :( never been to the Harewood, show despite not living far from the place.

The Corrado you saw on the M62 sounds interesting, didnt get any pics i assume?

Saw a quick glance of a rado on the roundabout by Next in stafford on the 16th at about 6:40pm

Edited by yacobwood

Standard M reg 16v parked up in the fields opposite morrisons in Newquay by the circus/car boot sale, looked very nice too!

Spotted a lovely clean red N reg VR6 on london road in tunbridge wells today at 11.30, a blonde lady driving.

Blue N-reg at J31 of the M1 in Sheffield this morning, may have been a VR6 but I was too far away to see. Got a wave and waved back

I saw one!!! pointed it out to the mrs but she wasn't as impressed as me. In stratford upon avon about 12ish red vr6, saw it out the back window of the christmas shop we were in right near william shakespeare old house