psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

N reg blue Storm, joined the M5 north at Junction 7 at about two this afternoon, with me in hot pursuit! Pulled away very briskly into lane three but then slowed in the middle lane and gave me a thumbs up as I cruised up alongside, before leaving at Junction 6. Nice motor and first Storm I've seen in a year or two!

Thurs 25th Aug @ 16.45.. Blue Rado hooning over the flyover by Krispy Kreme at Avonmeads, Bristol.

Didn't get the flavour but sounded good enough for me to look round and spot it!

Blue VR6 (I think) on the Hitchin By-pass near the 3 Moorhens roundabout. I came round the corner in a white 16v. You put your arm out the window and then I got too excited.

Blue VR6 (I think) on the Hitchin By-pass near the 3 Moorhens roundabout. I came round the corner in a white 16v. You put your arm out the window and then I got too excited.

That wasn't me but I'm sure I've seen you in hitchin before, I've got a green G60

Yeah I've defo seen you about too. There is about 4 Corrados that seem to hang around Hitchin. One seems to be parked up on the back road to Stevenage.

Dorset to Oxford to Henley to Didcot to Dorset - not one C yesterday, just some poor scooter boy on the A34 (looks like he lost his load) with three cop cars. They'd coned off one lane and the jam was about 7 miles out fer hecks sake.

:geek:

Sherry Pearl complete with bikes on the back on M27 by Eastleigh, exchanged waves. Saturday 28/4/11 around 1ish.

Passed a dark VR going in the opposite direction through the Wyche cutting on the Malvern Hills border between Worcestershire and Herefordshire yesterday, late afternoon. Young feller driving returned our enthusiasm!

Meantime, the girlfriend's brother has really got his spotting clogs on lately and has managed to see three in two days: J588 *** (dark grey and modded); purple coloured L883 *** and then apparently E588 ***, a gunmetal grey. Guess the last named must've been on a private plate or he's got confused! All in the Worcester area.

Saw a delicious looking Rado this evening 18.10 at Marshalls Garage roundabout A244 in Shepperton. Was'nt near enough to get either reg nbr or flavour, but it looked lovely. Not seen this colour Blue on a Rado before.

First time in the rado for ages and I got spotted! Whey! Just outside Kirkcaldy, fife. Other chap was in a red VR6, looked very nice :)

Sent from my iPhone you lemon!

Spotted a couple of dark blue ones, one parked right near the JR in oxford, and the other in Carterton who exchanged waves! And a little while ago rodmax who sorted me out with a few parts for the valver! (and fixed my sunroof for me! cheers mate!!)

I have just done a 411 mile trip round Birmingham, up to Liverpool, back down to Matlock and home - Not one Corrado !

Where were you all ?

was me on the 224 flashing my lights,good to see another one on the boring journey home! mines an aqua pearl blue rado,dont think theres many that colour left now espeicially on a valver.

Heads up guys my far better half just got in and said she spotted a "Blue" rado:dance: I have a Moonlight Blue but it was a more Blue than mine narrows it down a bit doesn't it...DOE :bonk: driving down Mucklow Hill Halesowen West Midlands... K reg was it you..?? Ive been driving mine since the beginning of July as a daily runner and haven't seen a single one bummer...

Bones.

Edited by Vw.bones

A filthy dirty green Storm on an M plate in Tavistock, Devon a couple of weeks or so back. I've kept quiet till now as I was driving a Citroen AX at the time..