psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a Corrado L reg midnight blue on the way back from Edition38 last Sunday.

I was chasing him round the M25 from M1 junction to Heathrow junction.

Followed this G60 in traffic at 15:00 today, A406 Gunnersbury Park. Sounded my horn and flashed but nothing :(

Lmao, so in effect you were flashing, beeping and then waving your phone around with a police car 2 cars in front of you .... love it ! :lol:

Past a red Rado in coleshill this morning about 7:50, Reg K717 F**

Also saw it parked up in coleshill high street yesterday morning around the same time :)

radojunkie wrote:saw a black vr6 near waitrose in abergavenny

saw a red valver in waitrose petrol station

and a grey valver in llangatock, crickhowell

anyone on here.....?

hi, i was in crickhowell yesturday not in a valver though in my gray vr6 !

its on standard wheels, standard spings (savin up) but with debadged grill, german plates and side strips taken off ! :)

Waaaay! finally got through to someone ive seen!!!! looking good bey i got german plates on mine, where you in the culdesac oposite the horshoe in llangatock? may have seen you by the petrol station in crick mind too!

Saw Toad yesterday, heading down towards St Cross roundabout in Winchester.

Yup. :) How're things going? You'll probably see me scampering around in the white VR some time soon.

Not to bad thanks. Have a few issues with the fueling at the moment :shrug: Need someone who can adjust it for me as I don't have the ability! Its on K-Jet!

Phone yes, but the Police turned right before I started beeping the horn.

However, another spot for me this week.

Shiney black K reg VR6 turning left out of Paddenswick Road onto Goldhawk Road W12 today with a young-ish female driver.... :D

Followed this G60 in traffic at 15:00 today, A406 Gunnersbury Park. Sounded my horn and flashed but nothing :(

Lmao, so in effect you were flashing, beeping and then waving your phone around with a police car 2 cars in front of you .... love it ! :lol:

Spotted yesterday... Nice green M reg VR6 with red rear lights going along A30 through Bagshott.. Followed up til Portsmouth road in Camberley where you turned off... Nice example.

Spotted today... Nice dark Blue C ( not sure of type - sorry) going eastbound along A30 near Sunningdale exchanged flash/wave response.

Spotted two yesterday. First of was a white g plate g60 by morrisons in leominster around 17:30. Second was a j plate dark blue one on the A49 heading towards hereford around 18:30.

I keep seeing a K reg Blackberry (?), not sure what flavour on the A6 at Kegworth heading towards Loughborough. I flashed yesrterday and then realised I was in the Golf and not my C :lol: Still got a thumbs up!

Blue rado, not sure what model, following behind me from Bagshot B.P, down the A30 to London road, you flashed me...i did try to wave back without crashing!

When was this? May have been me if day before yesterday?

Red C going through Kings Lynn Last night. I was in the aqua blue vr6. You did wave but i did not see till my girlfriend said isnt that another corrado by which point was to late. Hope to see you again and maybe get a wave in this time :D

Saw Toad yesterday, heading down towards St Cross roundabout in Winchester.

Yup. :) How're things going? You'll probably see me scampering around in the white VR some time soon.

Not to bad thanks. Have a few issues with the fueling at the moment :shrug: Need someone who can adjust it for me as I don't have the ability! Its on K-Jet!

Bring it over if you want. I've set mine up myself and it's been alright.

Red C going through Kings Lynn Last night. I was in the aqua blue vr6. You did wave but i did not see till my girlfriend said isnt that another corrado by which point was to late. Hope to see you again and maybe get a wave in this time :D

Doh - I was up visiting my parents in Hunstanton on Tuesday/Wedneday/Thursday and was in Kings Lynn on Wednesday night. Thought it might have been a spot for me then but left for home on Thursday morning so can't have been me!

Yours isn't the Corrado parked near Bircham Construction College is it mate..?

I think that belongs to vr6 storm auto. He lives right by the college.

Muppetlab, is it you i see sometimes in lynn. mines classic green

Yeah - that's the one. I see it on the drive every time I go past! I kept thinking about going and sticking a note on his windscreen but didn't think he'd take too kindly to some random person going up his drive and tampering with his car! Looks like there's a few folks in the Kings Lynn area then on the forum! :)

Spotted Leonard in Alfreton earlier today. Aqua blue and polished futuras looked amazing in the sun 8)

Saw an L reg very shiny red corrado somewhere near the A35 at around 3ish, got a wave back, and chased a black N reg corrado down coming through Wareham back onto the A35 around 5.30. Old people driving though, probably weren't interested in this forum...

Red Corrado (16V or G60, I think) K**RUM (nice plate) in Leaden Roding about 11:30 yesterday morning. Mine was the Classic Green VR6 a couple of cars behind before you took the Ongar road.

Muppetlab, is it you i see sometimes in lynn. mines classic green

Yep see ya sometimes nr north lynn in the mornings. Sometimes i am awake enough to see you :)

And no i dont live in bircham. Does seem theres a few of us about. Anyone go to the dodgy dubbers meets. Was considering having a look but never get the time.

Saw a blue c possibly vr6 on the Ashbourne to Buxton road in derbyshire peak district yesterday, got a wave, anyone on here? Ian