psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted Leonard in Alfreton earlier today. Aqua blue and polished futuras looked amazing in the sun 8)

Cheers bud :grin: Was a stunning day!

Hope to see the shiny blackberry some time 8)

Spotted a Red Rado with a debadged grille - not sure of flavour. Saw you near Malvern on the A38 i think, i was in the bordeaux VR. Gave a flash and got a flash back.

Sorry i didnt look over enthused as i was tired after spending the day in the sun at the Vanfest show

Blue rado, not sure what model, following behind me from Bagshot B.P, down the A30 to London road, you flashed me...i did try to wave back without crashing!

When was this? May have been me if day before yesterday?

haha yes it was mate, ive seen a few rados round the camb/farn/guilford area now, but never seen your's?

Last night in Sunningdale Virginia Water area, spotted a dark blue VR6, E1PSM. Absolutely stunning stock car, a credit to the owner.

Then about an hour ago, Cookham Rd Maidenhead, a red (I think) 16V with clear rear lenses. Another very clean looking car.

Spotted a Red Rado with a debadged grille - not sure of flavour. Saw you near Malvern on the A38 i think, i was in the bordeaux VR. Gave a flash and got a flash back.

Sorry i didnt look over enthused as i was tired after spending the day in the sun at the Vanfest show

That was me and the misses on our way to van fest :) Not debadged though just have a black and red badge :wave:

Red C going through Kings Lynn Last night. I was in the aqua blue vr6. You did wave but i did not see till my girlfriend said isnt that another corrado by which point was to late. Hope to see you again and maybe get a wave in this time :D

If it had german plates it was probably me. I'll keep my eyes open next time :D

Did not see the plates but only a side view as you went by. Used to think there wern't many around but seems to be loads now. Maybe its because i am relatively new to corrado ownership and now i notice them more but i still used to look out for vw's in my mk1 golf. oh well, see ya round maybe

K reg dark green VR6 this morning in Crawley, lady driver (works at the airport I think). Never shows any interest in other Corrado's on the road so I doubt a forum member :) Was quite a nice feeling when I sped past her in my little valver though.

That was me and the misses on our way to van fest :) Not debadged though just have a black and red badge :wave:

:wave: weeheeyy another response from a spot :D

Ah i only saw you at the last minute tbh. Did you enjoy the show? I gather you were camping for the night. I'd liked to have camped but it seems to get fully booked really quickly for the last couple of years. Shame as i wanted to see the show and shine. I fell in love with the T25 with the porsche engine in it, Porsche brakes and alloys. NICE 8)

I loved it and the weather was brilliant!

Also another spot, i saw an Aqua blue corrado parked near the trade area of the vanfest grounds, had Porsche D90s on.

Blue rado, not sure what model, following behind me from Bagshot B.P, down the A30 to London road, you flashed me...i did try to wave back without crashing!

When was this? May have been me if day before yesterday?

haha yes it was mate, ive seen a few rados round the camb/farn/guilford area now, but never seen your's?

Seems you have seen it now... :D

Does seem a few that I see up/down A30 area... Only moved here a few weeks back and had been seeing basically 1 a month before that if lucky... Now up to a few every week it seems...

Last night in Sunningdale Virginia Water area, spotted a dark blue VR6, E1PSM. Absolutely stunning stock car, a credit to the owner.

Thanks for the compliment Ugly Bloke. Was just on my way to the wheatsheaf to have dinner with some friends. Were you in your C?

:wave: weeheeyy another response from a spot :D

Ah i only saw you at the last minute tbh. Did you enjoy the show? I gather you were camping for the night. I'd liked to have camped but it seems to get fully booked really quickly for the last couple of years. Shame as i wanted to see the show and shine. I fell in love with the T25 with the porsche engine in it, Porsche brakes and alloys. NICE 8)

I loved it and the weather was brilliant!

Also another spot, i saw an Aqua blue corrado parked near the trade area of the vanfest grounds, had Porsche D90s on.[/quote:7d52ozcp]

Had a great day mate didnt camp though just went for the day love the shows there always a good day. Will be camping at bvf next year though cause that was huge compaired to the last one i went too it was an awsome show . :)

Was heading up to Pitlochry today and got my very 1st flash and wave from a fellow C owner, was an awesome moment, really set the tone as it was a stunning day!

Anyone on here by any chance? :D

muppetlab » 14.09.2009, 10:22

Did not see the plates but only a side view as you went by. Used to think there wern't many around but seems to be loads now. Maybe its because i am relatively new to corrado ownership and now i notice them more but i still used to look out for vw's in my mk1 golf. oh well, see ya round maybe

Are quite a few recently turning up around kings lynn mate, see another very nice red c parked down Sidney Street last week. I can think of at least 5 that are on this forum including you. I have had mine for nearly 3 years though so i think most people are copying me :lol:

spent the past week in newquay! spotted 2 corrados but cant remember anything at all about the first one...think i was drinking lol

but the second was a dark colour (green i think) parked on the hill that leads to tesco express near newquay beach tops!

Parked next to a red K plate G60 at Larkfield Tesco (Kent, near M20 junc5) carpark yesterday lowered & wearing what looked like Borbet As with Kerscher centres :shrug: (I'm not a wheel whore!!) :lol:

Parked next to a red K plate G60 at Larkfield Tesco (Kent, near M20 junc5) carpark yesterday lowered & wearing what looked like Borbet As with Kerscher centres :shrug: (I'm not a wheel whore!!) :lol:

They would be carmonas then :lol: