Sign in to follow this  
CorradoVR6-Turbo

have a look at this.

That's hilarious. Not sure which is funnier, the OP for doing it or the lemmings kissing his arse. Then again if it's purely a show car, why not? Don't think I'd fancy doing much more than a 100 yards in that!

:lol: :lol: He's also needing to have a word with his tyre fitter about directional tread :epicfail:

Well, if it's a show car and will not get driven on the road, it's fair enough, but show car or not he'll still need to drive it. Would hope he's not that stupid, but I doubt it. I'm not impressed by it, but if he'd widened the track properly, then I might give him some credit.

I look forward to a 3 point turn in it. :lol:

Thats just like the Hamlett advert that had the Mini in it many years ago, all the wheels fell off as he drove through the door. I can see that happening to this PUG, there are some very sad twats about. :cuckoo:

Those spacers look like he has lopped the ends of a set of dumbells and drilled holes in them :lol:

I have to be honest though show car or not I just don't see the point :shrug:

It doesn't matter what he does with the arches, it's going to look f***ing ridiculous.

003-4.jpg

Darwin would have been proud if the pipe on the hydraulics had burst....

I thought exactly that when I saw that picture....

The average age of the members on that forum looks to be around 17 so its no wonder no-one has told him he's a bloody idiot.

Have seen this Barry mod on another forum and still can't beleive someone would go to the trouble of modding up a 106 to this extent . . .

Where's the logic when you could buy an infinately better motor for the same money with better spec standard - I mean it's a 106 FFS!

Nice peice of machining for those spacers but wtf! seriously would never pass an mot let alone turn a corner - this car will be a legend if it ever sees the light of day :epicfail: