Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Erm? Can this really happen?

Oh god, not this forum aswell...it's complete BS. Is it not obvious it's faked?

Yeah, on reading they reckon it's always been like that, has it fcuk, I thought at first glimpse the piston had just fell apart and dropped.

The bore is rusty mate, been like that for some time by the look of it. There's no way a conrod with no piston attached would leave no marks on the bore what so ever. UTTER UTTER UTTER b0llcks :lol:

Not to mention the horrendous vibration you'd get from an unbalanced crank and the noises etc etc. Oh and 25% of the fuel would spray straight into the sump and turn the oil into petrol :D

Plus the close ups of the engine could be ANY engine as the rest of the car is strangely missing :wink:

It's so obviously a scrapyard engine someone has nicked a piston from and then some weird f'ck tard has decided to turn into a BS story :cuckoo:

Think he means to generate publicity for the Volkszone website.

It's going round all of the car forums very quickly, so as he said, it's a deliberate wind up.

Quite crafty as he hasn't named any garages, so can't get sued by Ford either :wink:

Quite crafty as he hasn't named any garages, so can't get sued by Ford either :wink:

Surely Ford would still take an interest and investigate if possible though. After all, although he's not naming garages he's putting their engines into disrepute?

"My Fiesta went for 200,000 miles with only one piston in it, I didn't know any different as just sounded like the normal Fiesta Tappety engine noise!" :lol: :norty:

hes putting their engines and mechanincs in dispute as he stated in went to the ford garage 3 times!!!!

and its very sad that people do things like that, but thats the internet for you, and if it was the forum then they must be desperate :p

I'm sure Ford's Lawyers would know more, but he hasn't said Ford are directly responsible for the missing piston etc etc, it was just implied. Not sure if implications would stand up in court?! :D

Anyway, yeah it's all a bit gee and pointless and he has too much time on his hands!

Am I missing something here? I get the site up but this message - 'Invalid Thread specified'

I would guess that the admin of that site has deleted that thread. It was just a load of bollards about a Ford engine that supposedly ran for eight years with one piston missing. A load of horse schitt marketing rubbish by the site admin, seems to be the general concensus

Yep, thread was pulled.

On a different forum, they mentioned that other guys posted pics of what an engine with no piston would REALLY look like, i.e. scratched bores etc.

I think the wind up backfired and it had to be pulled. The original poster was allegdley and experienced and clued up bloke :?