Sign in to follow this  
unclemonty

Anyone Know What These Wheels Are?

Evening all,

have been trawling through page after page on the forum, looking for some peachy wheels for my new toy and chanced upon this lovely looking example. This is what I'm aiming for as mine is currently wearing 17" ASA's, which are very nice but not OEM enough for my liking. The car pictured i exactly what I'm aiming for

Got my car at the weekend (1992 VR6, 107k, green pearl effect) and will get some pics up soon.

Thanks in advance

They look more "lippy" than RX's, and the centre's don't look very BBS.

Can't be RXII's as they're split rims aren't they?

Whatever they are they look pretty nice though...

Yeah - they're Stil Auto's... (well spotted Zak) I remeber the car and I remeber the wheels though not seen it for a good few years now! :)

:shock: your good, spot on mate!!!

how you do that :shrug: :cuckoo: :lol:

Been on these forums for years mate - seen just about every possible wheel which can go onto a Corrado at some point or other! :)

And yeah - those ones in the black and white picture look like D90's though they do look a little larger than 16" .... ?

yep, porsche d90's :luvlove: miss mine :( they are 8's and 9's though, nice lip on them!! they look bigger because its so low i think...

i have looked at my fair share of corrados but that is a eye for detail if you ask me, i couldnt tell what they are for shite...

Jim doesnt get out much :lol:

I do! I just type quickly and can get more content in / more posts submitted than most folks can who stab away at the keyboard with one finger ;)

Sheesh.. don't give us anything useful like a side view of the car or anything! No idea what they are! :|