Sign in to follow this  
Yandards

Forza 3 Discussion Thread

Pause it and then go to camera mode.

After you take the photo you can save it, then after that you can upload it if you have a gold membership. When they're uploaded you can access them from the forza website.

been trying to get on this for ages but everytime i get the chance my girlfriend comes and we end up playing lego batman lol!!!

just been practising drifting at the moment, soo much fun but i seem to lose the back end quite easily

was blitzing around maple valley in me rado yesterday...

what dyall think?

Maple Valley lap time - 143.1ish D class Corrado...

Looks sweet. You power sliding it there?

Whats the black trim on the corner of the front bumper?

Yeah i though id get some nice power sliding shots...

that trim is part of the splitter... awsome downforce with that... stops me from understeering all over the place! lol

been trying to get on this for ages but everytime i get the chance my girlfriend comes and we end up playing lego batman lol!!!

just been practising drifting at the moment, soo much fun but i seem to lose the back end quite easily

yeah, i've been trying to drift too, but still nowhere near the 100k needed for the acheivement points! I can get about 45k, but its too easy to spin 180 degrees and lose it (that's on that mental japanese mountain course too!)

Hit dirver level 50 now, got another 10 races at R1 class in year 6 still to do but I only have raced in 20% of the available events :shock:

Only got 3 achievements left to get, year 6, all gold and the drifting one (which I cant do either..)

Made myself a nice yellow rado complete with a 4 cylinder engine, shame you cant fit a back numberplate in the correct place though.

Only got 3 achievements left to get, year 6, all gold and the drifting one (which I cant do either..)

I got the drifting one covered :)

Forza7.jpg[/attachment:328xmc14]

I got the drifting one covered :)

Forza7.jpg[/attachment:7jziol3u]

Which track is that, the oval or the one with the infield course?

that is infield, you can see the barrier at the end of the straight. One of my very favourite tracks to drift on. Im still trying to setup my skyline r33 to drift but once the backend steps out it wants to swap ends even with low power.

has anyone raced with an evo 6 with no engine mods only handling? its insanely good to drive, just grips the road.

I'm pacing myself. Have L35 now but keep spending all my credits on juicy metal upgrades. Trying to win the R2 series with a modified Veyron or turbocharged Reventon sounds fun but I really need a good R2 race car to take the stress away!

@Yan - well done there fella. I think you're going to be first to complete on this forum . I've been coming under some severe peer pressure in the office to bite the bullet and get online (which I've resisted until now because of the outrageous cost of xBox wireless kit). When I do I'll give you a PM so I can seek you guys out for some Corrado 1-make racing :)

In other news I'm pleased to report that I've been able to make xBox Corrado look almost exactly like the one on my drive. The "warpaint", correct compomotive wheels, satin black wing mirrors, blacked out windows - it's just tremendous. I'll post some comparison pictures up shortly to shock you with how close the likeness is.

Cheers,

John

I'm pacing myself. Have L35 now but keep spending all my credits on juicy metal upgrades. Trying to win the R2 series with a modified Veyron or turbocharged Reventon sounds fun but I really need a good R2 race car to take the stress away!

@Yan - well done there fella. I think you're going to be first to complete on this forum . I've been coming under some severe peer pressure in the office to bite the bullet and get online (which I've resisted until now because of the outrageous cost of xBox wireless kit). When I do I'll give you a PM so I can seek you guys out for some Corrado 1-make racing :)

In other news I'm pleased to report that I've been able to make xBox Corrado look almost exactly like the one on my drive. The "warpaint", correct compomotive wheels, satin black wing mirrors, blacked out windows - it's just tremendous. I'll post some comparison pictures up shortly to shock you with how close the likeness is.

Cheers,

John

Cheers John, I have not played for a couple of days as I am trying to hold off on the wheel I ordered (due early december) as I hope it will be a much more enjoyable experience that way, the good news being it is a proper progressive clutch pedal :clap: Although driving the R1 cars is hard work and really drains the concentration.

I too have tweaked my C, this is my CF race series tune of a PI of 400, the only downside being I can't fit the right wheels, shame as they are modelled on the MK 2 Golf (as near as damn it) even stuck some indicators on it for that Euro look :).

I've been having trouble with the R2 races, I can't get the power down smoothly enough, so I've had to put traction control back on! :epicfail:

But I love tearing up the track in my E spec'd Mk1 Goof.

I've been having trouble with the R2 races, I can't get the power down smoothly enough, so I've had to put traction control back on! :epicfail:

But I love tearing up the track in my E spec'd Mk1 Goof.

I was pissing about on silverstone with a DBR9 yesterday... loads of fun if you can control it... and if you can't :lol:

we should have a mk2 E class race... heres mine...

Probably won't be online till Feb, I still need to buy a wireless adaptor, and pay for Gold Live, all with Xmas, buying a flat and going on holiday to Goa in Jan it looks a bit bleak!

The more i read this thread the more i want an Xbox, purely for Forza. Damn you GT5!!! :lol:

Some sweet pics there guys. 8)

Same here mate, been thinking about getting one for a while now but worried about them dying on me......I'm not very technical with computer/consoles etc :lol:[/quote:1qu9lt2l]

Yeah i wouldnt want to buy one just for that to happen. If GT5 was out then things would be ok :lol: I feel im missing out though :lol: :([/quote:1qu9lt2l]

Yup, I bought an xbox purely for this game! :cheers:

its an easy fix to do its just a case of spacing the heat sink a few millimetres away from the chip. Buts its something you shouldnt have to do.

i just moved mine away from the radiator!!

my super at work bought an elite with 120 GB HDD bundled with FM3 and MW2 for £190!! BARGIN!!! he got that just for FM3 too! quite a popular game amongst car enthusiasts...

my super at work bought an elite with 120 GB HDD bundled with FM3 and MW2 for £190!! BARGIN!!! he got that just for FM3 too! quite a popular game amongst car enthusiasts...

That's a steal!! Some good dealage there, where'd they get it from??

I've just had mine collected by UPS today to have it fixed, for the 2nd time in its life... :(

That's a steal!! Some good dealage there, where'd they get it from??

I've just had mine collected by UPS today to have it fixed, for the 2nd time in its life... :([/quote:35tfpq0y]

I believe it was Game...

we managed to convert him from his PS3... says he's sick of waiting for GT5... :lol:

Indeed, Forza 4 will be out by the time GT5 comes out! :mad2:

GT5 better be something special (the prologue seems good), infact it better be another level compared to Forza 3 (or 4 :lol: ) by the time it comes out... got to justify the time being taken to develop it.