Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

last ever storm for sale on exchange and mart!

I'm sure someone will point out that the last Storm ever made is in the Karmann museum in Germany.. (Or somewhere like that)

Unless the pink panther has been busy this year...

This is the one where purely because the VIN ends "...500" some numpty thinks that it's Storm number 500 :D some sad ignorant muppet will probably buy it...

As already stated, the last one was driven from the UK by the editor of Top Gear at the time back to the Karmann Museum at Onsabruck.

Allegedy the last Corrado ever off the production line had a VIN ending SK004043 and mine ends 3946 - so I could claim that mine was one of the last 100 ever made! There you go - bumped the value up a bit more ;-)

And I believe that Storm production was spaced randomly throughout the '95 model year's run, so the VINs won't all be consecutive anyway. (After all they were only VR6's with BBS solitudes and in the case of the Mystic blue Storms, different paint - supplied to the UK just like any other VR6 ready to be badged up by the dealers)

........ and the diamond was called the pink panther, cos you could see a pink panther running in it.

thats when the credits start, and the pink panther starts chasing around like a loon

It could be the last green one as opposed to the last blue one which was pictured in the golf magazine some time ago

LOL, inspector Cloiseau, he used to have me in stitches when I was a kid.....and where's Kato?? What was his boss called again? the one that went into the lunatic asylum? Ah....Dreyfuss.....

Must get the box set I've seen in HMW....... :lol:

Hmmm, I have a printed copy of this very same advert which I printed on 7th December 2002 as it interested me due to being a Storm. It is identical in EVERY way to the new ad so guess it hasn't been used for well over a year. It is the same seller too BTW.

thought the last one went to the Wolfsburg museum for VW?

And the stroms aren't numbered at all. theres been lots ssaying its the last one. :roll:

thought the last one went to the Wolfsburg museum for VW?

Why would it be in the Wolfsburg museum?

Not saying it isn't but surely it should be in the Karmann museum :)

Yeah I think the last Corrado Storm is actually in the Karmann museum.

I'm sure i've read about it somewhere.

Phone him up and tell him it was the last one as it fell off the back of the transporter delivering it to the dealers and needed reshelled !

god Im foul today !