Sign in to follow this  
raddo_tom

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!

God I hope i don't offend the owner if he/she is on here....

But this is not to my taste.... It could be seen as a bit of a waste to some....

Here we go.....

Corrado Fail...

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

The trouble is guys, there seems to be less and less individual Corrado's out there and more uniform same stuff thats universally accepted as looking right. Anything outside this is frowned upon or laughed at.

Its not to my taste this car but I'm also sure we don't want to see every Corrado looking like a clone. Good on the guy for thinking of something different.

I don't think its that bad. Not my cup of tea but the paint work ie the black stuff looks well shiny.

Mmmm.... A difficult one this. Too garish for my tastes .... BUT... Had the white squares been VERY light (i.e. faded) I could really see me liking that quite a lot....

I really can't laugh at this because I did something similar to my Allegro many moons ago :lol:

The trouble is guys, there seems to be less and less individual Corrado's out there and more uniform same stuff thats universally accepted as looking right.

Wheels and lowering you mean? :D

To be fair, some cars just don't lend themselves to external changes very well and the Corrado is one of them. Wheels and [sensible] lowering finish off what was already an attractive car from the factory, and most of us leave it at that and focus on the power and handling instead, which is what the Corrado was all about anyway :D

In my MK1 and MK2 days I wouldn't think twice about throwing on a clipper or big bumper kit because they really benefitted from it and Golfs are 10 a penny.

Corrado styling accessories are few and far between because VW did, imo, too good a job of it :D If they'd made it uglier, they could have cashed in on aftermarket spoilers and bodykits like they did with the Golf :lol:

I saw this in Lincoln the other week, not sure if it's local or just visiting but it's the only time I've seen it here