Sign in to follow this  
mattnorgrove

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bin the OE resto. I'm all over this. Love the way the bumper has been fitted and then "shaped" with either a jigsaw or blunt knife !

FFS!!!

Built in Osnabrück, refined on some Croatian council estate.

How can someone who has the capability to pass at least some sort of driving test obviously be so

'challenged' in every other department?

The thing that really annoys me the most is not the bumper 'upgrade' or the necessary downforce aids, but

the fact they have replaced the beautiful corrado wing mirrors with m3 replicas.....pure evil :(

Thought it'd be a repost. Still worth a look though, if only to see how bad your C could look. It makes me glad to look at mine again. :D

Why oh why oh why!!?!

Couple of points with this.

1. Reminds of the Pet Wagon in the movie 'Dumb & Dumber'. Ironic somehow.

2. Wing mirror appears to be facing into the cabin - so the driver can see himself and admire his new trick teeth whitening job, done no doubt with Tipp-ex.

3. the rock under the rear wheel is to stop the car rolling backwards, as he's removed the centre console and handbrake to install the ejector seat set-up. Which he correctly installed following the instructions right through, but forgetting his car is left hand drive.

it looks like someone has thrown up a mess fiberglass on an innocent Corrado... then garnished it with a ridiculous wing...