Sign in to follow this  
Alex_G60_Fanatic

Forza Banner Picture

There was talk of getting the Sunday night lot together and making a banner of our cars at Silverstone or The Ring etc.

Anyone free this Sunday coming? :grin: Ill never get my Real corrado in the banner so i might as well try to get the fake/imaginary one in! :lol:

yeah happy with 8.30 tonight....

... never been on a photoshoot.... :scratch:

sorry guys, couldn't make it :( mum decided her corsa needed a new head gasket, what an absolute arse those things are to work on... never again

sorry guys, couldn't make it :( mum decided her corsa needed a new head gasket, what an absolute arse those things are to work on... never again

can you skim heads and stuff then? thats good to know! :norty:

shame you couldn't make it, although I think after looking through the replays that we might do it again... alot of minor bumping makes the cars look quite gash. Also i think Yan was interested in making an appearance but know one knows when he's getting bk to the real world!

I wonted to get my number plate on the car as well! :grin:

Ok well as long as its not this week i might be able to join.

can't skim heads but i know where it can be done. that corsa is ridiculous to work on though!!! id prefer to redo the chains on my VR6 than work on that anymore

And these.

I think 8, 9 and 10 are a bit pants because we had mashed are cars up a bit by the time we got there. the first lot and 11+ i thinkare realy good. If i had to pick one realy good one it would be 2 or 3

Here are some ideas for banners from the following photo's

Corrado92.pdfForza21.jpg[/attachment:gc596x1y]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfForza22.jpg[/attachment:gc596x1y]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfForza31.jpg[/attachment:gc596x1y]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfForza32.jpg[/attachment:gc596x1y]

Forza34.jpg[/attachment:gc596x1y]

Excellent - some good piccies there! Did you manage to cap them at any higher res?

Nice work and I am back from my unscheduled Egyptian holiday (the Sheraton at Sharm El Sheik is very nice as is the snorkelling..)

There is a way to cap higher resolution pics by zooming in but the cars will need to be stationary to do it, you can then stitch them together but be aware of the FM 3 watermark.

Would be good to get all 8 cars in the shoot and the line around the Carousel is a nice image as it is long and thin.

Nice work and I am back from my unscheduled Egyptian holiday (the Sheraton at Sharm El Sheik is very nice as is the snorkelling..)

There is a way to cap higher resolution pics by zooming in but the cars will need to be stationary to do it, you can then stitch them together but be aware of the FM 3 watermark.

Would be good to get all 8 cars in the shoot and the line around the Carousel is a nice image as it is long and thin.

i was wondering where you got too! If your about tonight or sunday then we could give it aother go. Dinkus has already agreed to the first banner in the above post as a good picy.. but it would be good to get as many ppl in as possible :D

i was wondering where you got too! If your about tonight or sunday then we could give it aother go. Dinkus has already agreed to the first banner in the above post as a good picy.. but it would be good to get as many ppl in as possible :D

Sunday is better for me, will fire a PM for all the people who raced so we can get some pics.