Sign in to follow this  
raddo_tom

Who's corrado's on Google Street Maps!

yea they got my town now, but the pics were taken a while ago because I can see people working on my drive

raddo.jpg

I was just looking at that this morning, strangely enough my old corrado is parked outside my work (which i sold about a year ago) and my new corrado which i bought about 8 months ago is parked outside my girlfriends house lol.

not checked for any of my cars, but...

google street map.JPG[/attachment:1cebfbfg]

i can 100% garentue(think thats spelt wrong!) that is me.

i came out of work to go to my other works building next door and then this car came down the street with this stupid looking gadget stuck to the roof, saw the side of the car and then was like, oh thats waht it is!

Ah Devizes, always hated driving through there!

Not on street view up here but you can clearly see my Nugget on multimap here

Ah Devizes, always hated driving through there![/url]

Yup, rush hour is tragically bad. Especially when roadworks are about, which is pretty much all of the time!!

On the way to the chippie for dinner one night... (me)

jimchippie.jpg

The Corrado, nestled away in the trees at work :) Clearly taken in the summer, and probably more than a year ago as I've been using the old Merc as my daily quite consistently since February 2009!

jimwork.jpg

Quick peak showed I was at home that day. There it is, tucked away on the driveway.

Photo is obviously a while old now, as the car's hasn't been aqua blue since last May.

Not wanting to spoil things but I think people should be careful how they post their pictures. On normal google maps privacy they say they can do these street views as its just like walking down a street, which I agree with but by posting your pictures on a dedicated forum for a specific type of car some of you are telling people exactly where to find your car without searching to much imho :shrug: :epicfail:

Not wanting to spoil things but I think people should be careful how they post their pictures. On normal google maps privacy they say they can do these street views as its just like walking down a street, which I agree with but by posting your pictures on a dedicated forum for a specific type of car some of you are telling people exactly where to find your car without searching to much imho :shrug: :epicfail:

Mine was on a road so they'll never know! Mwhahaha :p

Mine was on a road so they'll never know! Mwhahaha :p

I did only say some!!!! :p back at yeh :lol: