rsgntx

New Home - DG Supercharged VR6 - SOLD

Lol yeah looks like the glass is smashed if you look to the right.

oh i get it! well better show you one i made earlier!!!

headlights.jpg

Mmmm shiny new light..... How much did that set you back?!

£110 plus vat each think they're a better investment than the ones of venom...

Edited by rsgntx

Paint shop has had a couple of delays but the car gets first base coat tomorrow! took a few pics with my phone but only one turned out to be in focus! Hate seeing my wheels all covered in dust :(

IMAG0085.jpg

I wish I had the cash to get mine completely resprayed but it would then be heart breaking when the first scratch, scuff, dent, bird crap appeared.

Can't wait for the high res pics of the finished article.

Car being masked up first thing this morning!!

DSC01195resize.jpg

Wetting the panels shows off how clean Alan's got it looking! B)

DSC01191resize-1.jpg

Rolled arches look good and will be a big help! :)

DSC01199resize.jpg

Looks very good mate.

I'll be interested to know how you get on and, if you don't mind me asking, get some ideas on prices. My VR needs some TLC on the paint and whilst I've no doubting his abilities, getting paint done at Greg Howell's was reeeeallly expensive...

Rob as well as rolling them try to get them pulled a few mm too whilst keeping the factory line, they are inboard of vertical as standard so you can pull beyound the vertical for a mild flare. Very OE looking but better scope for wheel clearance.

Looks very good mate.

I'll be interested to know how you get on and, if you don't mind me asking, get some ideas on prices. My VR needs some TLC on the paint and whilst I've no doubting his abilities, getting paint done at Greg Howell's was reeeeallly expensive...

Jim when its finished we can meet up and you can take a close look...

Rob as well as rolling them try to get them pulled a few mm too whilst keeping the factory line, they are inboard of vertical as standard so you can pull beyound the vertical for a mild flare. Very OE looking but better scope for wheel clearance.

Gareth think we moved them slightly but hard to tell.. paints going on now so they are where they are! mind i am running 9.5" on the back and was only having issues with the lip. Now the lip is pressed back the edge that your talking about could be my next problem. I have been playing with the idea of moving to 17's and had my eye on some very nice BBS RC's 17x8 but will see what happens!

OK went to see the car on the way home tonight!

4 coats of lacquer.... 8)

DSC01201resize.jpg

DSC01202resize.jpg

That air filters got to go!!

DSC01203resize.jpg

DSC01204resize.jpg

DSC01205resize.jpg

Oh yes, looking nice fella! Should've gotten rid of the side markers imo while you were at it but whatever lol. It does look awesome I must say, finish seems good too.

Oh yes, looking nice fella! Should've gotten rid of the side markers imo while you were at it but whatever lol. It does look awesome I must say, finish seems good too.

Great idea.. except that will result in an MOT failure.

Great idea.. except that will result in an MOT failure.

Oh please, anyone who mods their car knows a friendly mot tester. If not, stick some on for the day. That's what all of my mates do.

If you really want to be technical the indicator's built into the headlight lenses are probably a fail too as i doubt you'd see them *clearly* at night when the headlights are on.

If you really want to be technical the indicator's built into the headlight lenses are probably a fail too as i doubt you'd see them *clearly* at night when the headlights are on.

Sssshhhh! Keep that one quiet!

The reason i left them is simple! not everyone likes the car modified and from a value point of view (not that i want to sell this car) i can take this car back to standard! Even have the original bumper and lights mind will need a respray!

Thanks for the comments! Really pleased looking forward to seeing it all back together with final polishing done! :D

oooo was lookin forward to these pics brings back memories . looking really sweet i must say . Oh that filter has to go you cant have it there it will get in the way lol.

Looking great Rob, me thinks you need some "winter wheels" for jobs like this though! ;)

Looking great Rob, me thinks you need some "winter wheels" for jobs like this though! ;)

I need some winter wheels full stop! There coming off and having the drums painted so it stops the alloy going sh...!! Looking forward to seeing them side by side. Your doing some jobs i have on my list!

Oh please, anyone who mods their car knows a friendly mot tester. If not, stick some on for the day. That's what all of my mates do.

Oh ok - so that makes it alright.

They're on the car for a reason ffs.