Sign in to follow this  
-=Kris=-

Forza 3 Pre-season endurance race - race results page 1

i'm not going to be able to make it this evening folks, I've been roped into making houses for lizards... :?

If theres any change ill let you know but otherwise ill have to see you all later. :(

incidental, this now means that the poll will read 3 votes each :lol:[/quote:1fkpoq5w]

You now reside in a place called Uruguay.

[youtube:1fkpoq5w]I8wMLwsYxjA[/youtube:1fkpoq5w]

i'm not going to be able to make it this evening folks, I've been roped into making houses for lizards... :?

If theres any change ill let you know but otherwise ill have to see you all later. :(

incidental, this now means that the poll will read 3 votes each :lol:

You now reside in a place called Uruguay.

[youtube:26yvwf1f]I8wMLwsYxjA[/youtube:26yvwf1f][/quote:26yvwf1f]

:lol:

you know what... im gunna have words with this lizard lover and put her straight, I do fancy a drive tonight. If I'm online then fair enough but if I'm late then just leave without me

you know what... im gunna have words with this lizard lover and put her straight, I do fancy a drive tonight. If I'm online then fair enough but if I'm late then just leave without me

We can't do this epic race without you bud!! we neeeed you!!! :clap:

We can't do this epic race without you bud!! we neeeed you!!! :clap:[/quote:2wwsi4fd]

nahh.. YOU need me. Every one else will just get on with there lives im afraid :lol:

I'm still in for 8pm lads, only just downloaded Yan's tuning setup so won't get a chance to practice but looking forward to a bit of Nurburgring dodgems! :clap:

Well it was good speaking to everyone. Some good racing too. Its just a shame i didnt finish, damn internet connection! :bad-words:

Well its better than me, i didn't even get to start. god damn internet connection haha!!

Yeah mate it was weird that. My connection is pretty crap anyway, i am supprised it lasted that long to be honest!

Well it was good speaking to everyone. Some good racing too. Its just a shame i didnt finish, damn internet connection! :bad-words:

Losing connection whilst in 2nd on lap 9 of 10 was particularly harsh though. Gutted for you but good racing. My mate who joined in enjoyed it as well, he could hear us but we couldn't hear him! :lol:

Losing connection whilst in 2nd on lap 9 of 10 was particularly harsh though. Gutted for you but good racing. My mate who joined in enjoyed it as well, he could hear us but we couldn't hear him! :lol:

Yeah that did annoy me, i was looking forward to some wheel to wheel action with you or kris. :(

Must say, it was a bit boring on such a big track... tho, lapping Yan twice on the ring was nice!

If everyone is up for it again next sunday on a slightly earlier start of 7:30 we could do a smaller track...

who's up for it?

Well its better than me, i didn't even get to start. god damn internet connection haha!!

Yours and Yans xboxes just don't get along! thats all it is swifty! :lol: