Sign in to follow this  
-=Kris=-

Forza 3 Pre-season endurance race - race results page 1

and me!

To be fair I was smashed up completely, Alex had to push me to the pits from just before Carosel 1.

Well i could consider it but i doubt ill be able to change any settings that will fix the problem, i've opened up all the ports and placed the xbox outside the firewall settings so im out of idea's on how to fix my connection now.

Well i could consider it but i doubt ill be able to change any settings that will fix the problem, i've opened up all the ports and placed the xbox outside the firewall settings so im out of idea's on how to fix my connection now.

im going to have words with my Internet guru friend, see if he has any ideas :salute:

its only between your computer and Yans though as far as i can make out.... very strange stuff.

Have you done the same with your fire wall settings etc yan?

I'm up for next time. Hopefully I'll have sorted out all my problems by then. Couldn't work out why my mic wasn't working, was ok before. As for my connection dropping out :censored: I was sitting quite comfy in 3rd.

i was thinking... who is up for an endurance season? we'll do it at like 7 o'clock every sunday... we spend about 1.5 hours on forza anyway as we have some lil races after the main one... it wasn't that bad lastnight...

yeah not a bad idea, i might have to sort another tv though as the missus wasn't happy about missing something rubbish like Glee/Three hookers & their mum (sex and the city!) that was on and I only said we be racing until about 9ish! :lol:

im going to have words with my Internet guru friend, see if he has any ideas :salute:

its only between your computer and Yans though as far as i can make out.... very strange stuff.

Have you done the same with your fire wall settings etc yan?

Yes, did that after the first trial Sunday race last year as we were all lagging like crazy.

I have re-tuned the car for Maple Valley as the gearing was terrible, it now handles much better too.

Download for free from my storefront by searching for Enduro 2.

i was thinking... if everyone is up for it... sunday could be the start of an endurance season... what do ppl think?

Is this still on for tonight? Only thing is I've got to work until 7.00 so won't get on until just before 8.

Gutted, can't make tonight now as we've got the inlaws over for a few days. What's the word on making this a regular feature?

Gutted, can't make tonight now as we've got the inlaws over for a few days. What's the word on making this a regular feature?

might need to start up another thread... and get Yan to sticky it...

whoowho! I ruined the event again! hooray for me! :clap:

Bordem got the better of you.... It was a pretty dull race..........

Ok, so an endurance season maybe not such a good idea... Especialy if i keep winning! :tongue:

Ok, so an endurance season maybe not such a good idea... Especialy if i keep winning! :tongue:[/quote:3vwe2bzo]

ooooo! indeed :dorky:

Purhaps a very small track with some silly cars... like a rado with insane power and no brakes and no traction control? :wink:

Ok, so an endurance season maybe not such a good idea... Especialy if i keep winning! :tongue:[/quote:2vgal5x2]

ooooo! indeed :dorky:

Purhaps a very small track with some silly cars... like a rado with insane power and no brakes and no traction control? :wink:[/quote:2vgal5x2]

ooooh sounds good! fwd, or diff all the power to the back?

Guys i'll be online at around 8ish if anyone wants a few short races and disscuss the new season of the Corrado Forza Championship! :cheers:

Guys i'll be online at around 8ish if anyone wants a few short races and disscuss the new season of the Corrado Forza Championship! :cheers:

sorry dude, only just got back from Flight of the Concords gig and i'm knackered. During the week perhaps?