C5 OEM

C5 oem .....great white hope

only goes to prove that the corrado storms are fetching good money and are highly desireable cars like my old 1985 stone grey audi quattro ur [ATTACH=CONFIG]59713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59717[/ATTACH]

Lovely quattro.

But unfortunately it sold for way less than what it was worth. It wasn't big money at all. It deserved to sell for £1k to £2k more based on condition. It really was a show car owned and loved by an enthusiast too.

I agree with Adrian. I got more for mine and to be honest i reckon Andys was worth a similar amount.

This was definitely worth more. I don't understand why it was a slog to get it sold. Very strange.

The weird thing is, the previous owner also had some trouble selling it. It was still a fantastic car back then too. I guess it's just one of those cars that doesn't like to change owners. Really odd.

It did not fetch good money when you consider the spec and condition,even in todays market it was worth 4k plus all day long but hey ho thats the way these things go.

I`m getting some money back and able to move on which is good as it was all coming to a natural end especially being let down recently by people I thought were friends.

Its going to a good home and should still be seen around

Sad times :(

Have a happier picture to remember it by instead (GTI INternational last year):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59961[/ATTACH]

this car is a true credit to andy and all his hard work and dedication!

i am sure the number plate will always be linked to you and the work you have done as it lives on.

its in good hands and will remain oem..

so thanks a pleasure to meet you and and all the best to you!

cheers tim

this car is a true credit to andy and all his hard work and dedication!

i am sure the number plate will always be linked to you and the work you have done as it lives on.

its in good hands and will remain oem..

so thanks a pleasure to meet you and and all the best to you!

cheers tim

Now yours?

Real shame you couldnt keep on to it Andy. At least it will be looked after.

I'm thick, was about to write the Youtube link was wrong but then realised!!!!

I'm thick, was about to write the Youtube link was wrong but then realised!!!!

:lol: must be the sea air ;)

Such a sad site seeing a car youve done so much to leave your possesion...all the best in what ever you do mate and hope the health problems arnt too serious

Jon

Here here!

Feel for you watching her drive off, that's one car worthy of being called Mint.

All the best

I'd just like to echo the sentiments posted previous Andy. But make sure you stick around. Your car and work rate has been a wonderfully high bench mark. If mine gets any where near the standard of yours, then I'll be a very happy man. All the very best with what comes next, James.

Why do people do these cryptic thread posts! What do you wonder? Have you bought your old car back again?

Why do people do these cryptic thread posts! What do you wonder? Have you bought your old car back again?

Ha ha...no just pondering on corrado ownership..... tbh honest have looked around at various things but sometimes it`s better the devil you know. Anyone who sells their car will always look back and remember the good things.....