Sign in to follow this  
quicky1980

How Many 24V corrados around?

I have one - 2.8 24v.

Been driving now for 2 years or so. Did the conversion myself with the engine coxy was going to use before he went with the 3.2

Dutch

...edit: but I'm obviously not in the UK ;)

400bhp 24V V6 Turbo - Coming to a Corrado near you, Spring 2010

*cough* isn't it nearly summertime? :lol:

400bhp 24V V6 Turbo - Coming to a Corrado near you, Spring 2010

*cough* isn't it nearly summertime? :lol:

No, it's still definitely spring.......ish..........

Anyway haven't you got an xbox to fix........ :p

24V stage will be in and running by the end of May, just need to sort a downpipe and we'll be rolling.

Then a couple of months running it around like that to make sure it's all good, then turbo time! :wink:

24V stage will be in and running by the end of May, just need to sort a downpipe and we'll be rolling.

Then a couple of months running it around like that to make sure it's all good, then turbo time! :wink:

couldnt tell if yours is a 3.2 or 2.8, let me know so I can keep the list as accurate as possible.

Mmm, short intake and turbo keep airbox in OE position. I reckon a 24v turbo would be spot on, 4wd a must though.

I give you one R32 twin turbo from Germany. 730ish bhp iirc.

DSC00137.jpg

hmm tempting, now i wonder if I can sneak a few turbos out from work. GT35 would be interesting :tongue:

couldnt tell if yours is a 3.2 or 2.8, let me know so I can keep the list as accurate as possible.

Ah sorry mate, it's a 2.8 24v.

That twin turbo R32 looks like it's been tipped back slightly as i've never seen one with enough room to fit a short runner like that without modifying the front end slightly... anyone got some more pics of it?

That twin turbo R32 looks like it's been tipped back slightly as i've never seen one with enough room to fit a short runner like that without modifying the front end slightly... anyone got some more pics of it?

You were there dude! That was at the legendary 20th anniversary meet at the 'Ring.

anyway...you can just see Kev in his shorts :cuckoo: :lol:

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

You were there dude! That was at the legendary 20th anniversary meet at the 'Ring.

anyway...you can just see Kev in his shorts :cuckoo: :lol: [/quote:1fx5xqsz]

Oh yeah, so I was! It's all that Jupilar we were drinking..... :gag:

Now I look at those side on pics it might be that the short runner is actually a bit on the small side, might have a hunt through my photos to see what I've got.

I've got Stan's old one. Had it for a couple of years now and still loving it. Wish I had the cash for a turbo but will keep saving and trying to persuade the missus it's a good idea :lol:

Remember there was Zipperapples as well.

Haha It's Ziderapple As in drink up thy Zider!!

I actually laughed out loud when I read zipperapple. In truth I quite like it. :D

Back on topic my Corrado was sold at the end of September last year, the guys other car is a 911 GT3. 8) Man has taste.

Are there any UK 3.6's?

:D

Now thats good thinking batman

Bye bye 2.8 24v

13042010455.jpg

:lol:

you're seriosuly puting a 3.6 in there vick? :shock: :shock: :shock: