rsgntx

Post a Pic Only - your best pic of your car

My car looks best when viewed from afar. (It's that tiny 'dot' at the bend) :lol:

4675897667_f5566072b8.jpg

press car 2.JPG[/attachment:2kq8uuct]

one of the press cars i see. proper corrado history right there.

my mates got a press rado[/quote:2kq8uuct]

another one of the press cars i see. proper corrado history right there.

:grin:

Already posted one of my VR.. but seeing as I have two Corrado's, I think I can enter twice with one of the shamefully neglected valver! Off for some fettling and an MOT in a few weeks with the fine chaps at DG Autotech though ;)

This is a great thread... easy to browse through & some great looking shots guys

Neil, are those 16" speedlines?

nice pics on here ,white looks sweet and the reds [flash red ?]...im not thick but what is a press car? one they used for original advertising, broshure etc?

That's the fella - basically given to the journo's to thrash around in and generally say great things about! :clap:

That's the fella - basically given to the journo's to thrash around in and generally say great things about! :clap:

I think there were 9 of them, on sequential F number plates. And all red?

Nick Micouris (hope I've spelt that correctly) was the owner of the VR when it was featured on TG. Could have changed hands though as I seem to remember him advertising it for sale a while back.

i got the f240bvv and pictures of clarkson driving on pendine sands and also on the front cover of what car mag in aug 1989

mick

My new fav 8)

corrado_moody_small.jpg

That is, the sex. Looks absolutely stunning sir :notworthy: That paintwork looks flawless, and although I love my cars pretty low, the stance on yours looks immense!!

Did u 'paint' the insides of the reflectors on your fogs?

That is, the sex. Looks absolutely stunning sir :notworthy: That paintwork looks flawless, and although I love my cars pretty low, the stance on yours looks immense!!

Did u 'paint' the insides of the reflectors on your fogs?

Cheers dude! No I haven't painted the fogs, I got them off KADVR6 on here as my originals were cracked. I don't think they're original, think they're just some Hella replacements.

mumspictures186.jpg

Mine as it stands now but waiting for the new wheels which should transform it again..