rsgntx

Post a Pic Only - your best pic of your car

It did look truly smashing Chris 8) Cant help noticing the bonnet foam though when its up, sorry i'm just sad and look at these things :lol:

chris the car is looking stunning!!

can you send me a pic by email and i will get it stuck up on the bandedsteels site.

Kris

4492481445_d852755167.jpg

Ive been on the site a little while now, thought i would post the lastest picture of my old girl. This is how it looks currently, lots of plans for it next year, fingerscrossed it will be going in for a full re-spray! Havent had it long, just lowered on coilovers with a nice powdercoating on the speedlines, comments welcome :)

thanks dude :), when i bought it it had horrible 17'', standard right height etc, looked very chavy. Really pleased with the speedlines, i have a couple of ideas for summer wheels but these will do for winters and for the time being. Work in progress lol

chris the car is looking stunning!!

can you send me a pic by email and i will get it stuck up on the bandedsteels site.

Kris

Cheers Kris mate

I'll send that one over if you like as prob the best pic I have cause of the sun reflection.

Do i get some discount for the fifth one if I am on the site? :lol:

It did look truly smashing Chris 8) Cant help noticing the bonnet foam though when its up, sorry i'm just sad and look at these things :lol:

Cheers mate :D

Always like comments about the car

I know about the foam cant decide what to do replace it or just remove completely :confused4:

Nice Joe colour always works well with black wheels mind you I am biased though :lol:

Sounds like good progress so far :salute:

Heres one of mine i took today.

Only just started posting so here u go.

Rocking the d90,s for that classic look.

D90s018.jpg

Cheers jay.

very nice what colour is she?

Thats stunning dude, i do hope mine comes up this nice one day, lovely colour although i am very bias lol dont see many sherry pearls around, i would love to know how many that actually made in this colour/ or how many are around in this colour still....

Nice Joe colour always works well with black wheels mind you I am biased though :lol:

Sounds like good progress so far :salute:

Thanks dude, its getting there slowly lol, loving the banded steels on your raddo...looks amazing! Mine are actually a very dark gun mental, just look different in different light. Great colour also dude :)

Just a picture of her, chilling on the drive, lol

This looks nice but I can't open the attachment to get a closer look :)

yea, is looking mint on them banded steels....

Also, not to other peoples taists?

aha one who cares and two, it looks evil.... so sod um.

What did you do with the back of it, fill it? weld to the boot? etc, im hating that crappy bit of plastic looks cheap and i also dont like the line on the top where it meets the boot by the spoiler...

Tbf i do want to keep my reg plate in the recess and was tinking of a frenched tail, shouldnt be too hard to do and would look filth id imagine...

Hmmmmmmmmm sherry pearl indeed, that stunning dude..... love it, soo clean :)

Glad u like it mate! 8)

yea, is looking mint on them banded steels....

Also, not to other peoples taists?

aha one who cares and two, it looks evil.... so sod um.

What did you do with the back of it, fill it? weld to the boot? etc, im hating that crappy bit of plastic looks cheap and i also dont like the line on the top where it meets the boot by the spoiler...

Tbf i do want to keep my reg plate in the recess and was tinking of a frenched tail, shouldnt be too hard to do and would look filth id imagine...

Cheers bud I love them so dont really care if people dont :lol: just like comments bad or good.

was the rest for G60 rob?

Heres one of mine i took today.

Only just started posting so here u go.

Rocking the d90,s for that classic look.

D90s018.jpg

Cheers jay.

very nice what colour is she?

Thats stunning dude, i do hope mine comes up this nice one day, lovely colour although i am very bias lol dont see many sherry pearls around, i would love to know how many that actually made in this colour/ or how many are around in this colour still....

Cheers,thanks very much.

Took a long time to get a decent finish on the paint work.

D90s004.jpg

Cheers jay.