Vince@Stealth

STEALTH RACING - Racelogic Traction Control Group Buy

Just need to tell Racelogic to set it up for 4 cylinders at the time of order.

Not sure if the G60's ABS is the same system as the VR6's, which also has a bearing on the configuration .

What are the preset slip percentages for the 'dry' and 'wet' settings? Looking at the digital display picture Im assuming that 'dry' is 5%?

Does the digital display allow you to change more features on the RL or is it just a different way of the diplaying the same information? (I see you havent really played with the digital adjuster but wondering what the benefits are?)

I am not too sure that the digital display is worth the extra £100 unless it provides greater functionallity so at the moment I am thinking RLTC6AL (plus I already have enough digital interfaces to play with at the moment with the Emerald plus the PLX DM100 stuff lol)

This is a screenshot of the slip control settings, you get this software with all of the kits.

So basically you can fine tune to your personal taste the Dry/5% to 20% slip to your own liking.

My personal opinion is you don't need the display, this is one of those enhancements that once setup for the first time you won't need to alter it again.

If you do then there is more than enough scope in the manual selector to cope with all conditions.

The RTC6AL is all I have in my Corrado, I have never altered the slip control settings in the software.

I always use 20% slip setting for dry weather and either the wet setting or the 5% (this is the lowest dry setting) for wet weather.

Slip Control.jpg[/attachment:vc23v6o3]

i thought it was for 6 cylinder and above, so that counts the G60 out then?

this seems perfect for winter VRT driving to me...

Hmm, that's odd, the Racelogic website mentions it has been fitted to some 4 cylinder engined cars (VX220 for example) so I am surprised if there is a problem.

4 Cylinder, not a problem :D

i thought it was for 6 cylinder and above, so that counts the G60 out then?

this seems perfect for winter VRT driving to me...

Hmm, that's odd, the Racelogic website mentions it has been fitted to some 4 cylinder engined cars (VX220 for example) so I am surprised if there is a problem.

4 Cylinder, not a problem :D[/quote:8ucxhslb]

Good to hear Vince, and interesting what you say about the standard controller. I'd thought there was more functionality with the digital one, but I'm more keen on the standard one now.

As we're in the group buy section, is there a discount if we get a number of people interested :norty: if so when do you need confirmations by Vince?

What are the preset slip percentages for the 'dry' and 'wet' settings? Looking at the digital display picture Im assuming that 'dry' is 5%?

Does the digital display allow you to change more features on the RL or is it just a different way of the diplaying the same information? (I see you havent really played with the digital adjuster but wondering what the benefits are?)

I am not too sure that the digital display is worth the extra £100 unless it provides greater functionallity so at the moment I am thinking RLTC6AL (plus I already have enough digital interfaces to play with at the moment with the Emerald plus the PLX DM100 stuff lol)

This is a screenshot of the slip control settings, you get this software with all of the kits.

So basically you can fine tune to your personal taste the Dry/5% to 20% slip to your own liking.

My personal opinion is you don't need the display, this is one of those enhancements that once setup for the first time you won't need to alter it again.

If you do then there is more than enough scope in the manual selector to cope with all conditions.

The RTC6AL is all I have in my Corrado, I have never altered the slip control settings in the software.

I always use 20% slip setting for dry weather and either the wet setting or the 5% (this is the lowest dry setting) for wet weather.

Slip Control.jpg[/attachment:mzwodagu]

Thank you for the info Vince.

Seems to be more then enough adjustment on the standard software, I'll stick with the RLTC6AL

have this system fitted to a 300bhp vr6,vortech v2sq.proper different league to lsd :D :D .problem free for 10 yrs.fitted by vince back in the day.only issue being when i got more wrap around the sc pulley i had to up the low/med/high % setting as the sc was boosting a bit harder/earlier.the launch setting DOES work :cuckoo: :shock:

any questions,happy to answer :wave:

Definately interested in one of the....

2: RLTC6AL-Traction control + Launch Control (In Car wheel Slip adjuster + Launch activation)

...ones. Is the is true group buy Vince - do you need a few people committing to get prices sorted?

Definately interested in one of the....

2: RLTC6AL-Traction control + Launch Control (In Car wheel Slip adjuster + Launch activation)

...ones. Is the is true group buy Vince - do you need a few people committing to get prices sorted?

Yep this is definitely the true group buy....

I could do with people who are interested to pm me so I can start putting together a list.

I think maybe we also set a deadline date of... 31-July-2010 for the group buy to end.

So if you are interested, let me know

Cheers

Vince

I am intersted but have to juggle where my money is going at the moment. Ideally need a remap as well so it would tie in well getting this done at the same time. Maybe even day before the RR day if it goes ahead.

Chaps, other than Vince's big shiny turbo, Race Logic is the best thing that's ever been fitted to my car. You're faster in just about any road event, simply because of the optimised traction.

0-60 in 4.9 secs with just a hint of wheel spin at GTi International 1/4mile - that wasn't down to driver skill - trust me!

Including me I think only 3 names have PM'd Vince back.

We need another 2 to get the 10% off chaps!

As well as Greg's glowing reports, think of the money you will save on tyres and gearboxes!

do we still have till the end of the month to confirm?

Yep, although it's up to Vince if he wants to extend it or not.

I will be getting one anyway at some point, but I'd rather get one now @ 10% off if there's a chance, even if I don't fit it immediately.:D

i just wanna get my car back and drive it for a few days before i decide thats all, get it back fri but go on holiday on sun :mad2:

Bit surprised not more of the VR turbo and supercharger boys are not jumping at this. Fingers crossed though.

Cool!

Any more for any more? :D

I'd just got my credit card down to zero this month aswell, for the first time in like, 5 years.....but this and the Comp MO GB is going to cane it again :lol: Worth it though!

I'd just got my credit card down to zero this month aswell, for the first time in like, 5 years.....but this and the Comp MO GB is going to cane it again :lol: Worth it though!

Think yourself lucky Kev - I'm buying a house at the mo :lol:

Hi Guys

This is who I have down so far

JMC > RLTC6AL-Traction control + Launch Control (In Car wheel Slip adjuster + Launch activation)

jamminvr6storm > RLTC6AL-Traction control + Launch Control (In Car wheel Slip adjuster + Launch activation)

Coullstar > RLTC6AL-Traction control + Launch Control (In Car wheel Slip adjuster + Launch activation)

Kev Haywire > RLTC6A-Traction control (In Car wheel Slip adjuster)

Need just one more to get 10%...............anyone??