Vince@Stealth

STEALTH RACING - Racelogic Traction Control Group Buy

could this be fitted to my 20vt which has no ABS?

its also running MBE managment if thats a problem?

Yep. You need wheel speed sensors - http://www.racelogic.co.uk/?show=Tracti ... ed_Sensors

They're not cheap though, set of 4 costs - £320! http://www.racelogic.co.uk/?show=Tracti ... ail_Prices

MBE management is not a problem :D

Yep. You need wheel speed sensors - http://www.racelogic.co.uk/?show=Tracti ... ed_Sensors

They're not cheap though, set of 4 costs - £320! http://www.racelogic.co.uk/?show=Tracti ... ail_Prices

MBE management is not a problem :D

Ouch! If I had a sensor I might be able to source a cheaper alternative. But at that price I don't think I can justify that quite yet!my bank account has taken a real hammering on the last few months with wheels, brakes and suspension!

Hi Guys

The group buy dead line is now up.

Scoot Spanker, you have expressed an interest, are you up for this?

I have 4 names so far so this qualifies for 5% discount. If Scoot Spanker does join in then that will be 10%.

The names I have so far

JMC > RLTC6AL-Traction control + Launch Control (In Car wheel Slip adjuster + Launch activation)

jamminvr6storm > RLTC6AL-Traction control + Launch Control (In Car wheel Slip adjuster + Launch activation)

Coullstar > RLTC6AL-Traction control + Launch Control (In Car wheel Slip adjuster + Launch activation)

Kev Haywire > RLTC6A-Traction control (In Car wheel Slip adjuster)

Could the guys above call me with payment details please.

Thanks......Vince 01926 812259

Cheers Vince

I will call you with payment later on today or tomorrow. The missus confiscated my Credit card last year as I couldn't be trusted, so I need to sneak it back off her :lol:

The rest of you, can you please call Vince and settle up please, if you haven't already :D

Cheers

Already sorted, paid this morning Kev. Come on every one, cough up :lol:

OH, bugger it. Been umming and ahhing about this since I saw the thread but I do like the sound of another gadget. Can I still join?!

Maybe you can give the supercharger a once over when I get round to coming up for you to fit it Vince?

OH, bugger it. Been umming and ahhing about this since I saw the thread but I do like the sound of another gadget. Can I still join?!

Maybe you can give the supercharger a once over when I get round to coming up for you to fit it Vince?

No It's not too late... Give me a call and we can discuss which kit you need..

Cheers

Vince

Sorry chaps, I'm going to have to bail out of this. I've got a busy few months coming up and I'm just not going to have the time to get it installed. I'll watch with interest as people get them fitted and start posting 0-60 times!

I've heard good things about this system, but how does it really compare to a LSD?

This is the equivalent under acceleration to a single-channel ABS system for braking (i.e. the electronics have only one way to prevent slip). You really need to independently control the power going to each wheel, which is what the built-in VR6 traction control attempts to do. (In a totally half-arsed sort of way which doesn't really work at all, of course.)

I've heard good things about this system, but how does it really compare to a LSD?

LDS are easily overwhelmed with turbo torque and Racelogic suggest an LSD plus their system is the way to go!

Hi Kev- I thougt you have DTA management on your car.

Yep, correct. And you're wondering why I'm not using it's built in Traction control?

LDS are easily overwhelmed with turbo torque and Racelogic suggest an LSD plus their system is the way to go!

Nah, 4wd is the way to go :-D

After a few hairy moments at the weekend in the wet I cant wait for this to be fitted. You can easily feel my LSD working but it does come to a point where its overwhelmed.