Vince@Stealth

STEALTH RACING - Racelogic Traction Control Group Buy

As some of you have a expressed an interest in the Racelogic Traction Control System I have put together some prices for you all.

I have highlighted some applicable systems... options are

1: RLTC6A- Traction control only (In car wheel slip adjuster)

2: RLTC6AL-Traction control + Launch Control (In Car wheel Slip adjuster + Launch activation)

3: RLTC6DIA-Traction Control + Launch Control ( In car Digital Display Adjuster)

4:TCCLUSHIFT - Full Throttle Gear Shifting

Racelogic.jpg[/attachment:4s37eyqc]

If any of you require installation/setup then please add £180 + vat

Video of Launch in action -

Any Questions - please let me know

Vince

im in for

3: RLTC6DIA-Traction Control + Launch Control ( In car Digital Display Adjuster)

and exactly exactly is

mort

and exactly exactly is

mort

Full throttle shift kit consists of clutch pedal switch + wiring, as the clutch goes in the switch activates and brings in a preset rev limiter allowing gear change without lifting throttle.

It then deactivates to resume normal rpm limit on clutch engagement.

Whats the difference with option two and three? Is two only adjustable when stationary?

This the adjuster you get with RLTC6A & RLTC6AL (Launch button non functional with RLTC6A)

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfmanual-adjuster.jpg[/attachment:3hr1smwp]

This is the Digital display / adjuster you get with RLTC6DIA

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfAdjuster-2-web.gif[/attachment:3hr1smwp]

Screens-Colour-th.jpg[/attachment:3hr1smwp]

All systems adjustable whilst on the move

Just the basic one for me please Vince :D

1: RLTC6A- Traction control only (In car wheel slip adjuster)

What's 'WSS' on the price list?

Thanks for doing this Vince, appreciate it :salute:

Wheel speed sensor?

Ah yeah that's it. Must be an internal toggle switch for cars that don't have factory ABS. Cheers!

vince silly question may be asked here but will this still work with a supercharged vr6 runnning about 400 bhp as im have a wee bit of trouble getting of the line .... have treid everything and have been looking at these if the last few weeks ...

cheers tony

Whats the difference with option two and three? Is two only adjustable when stationary?

This the adjuster you get with RLTC6A & RLTC6AL (Launch button non functional with RLTC6A)

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfmanual-adjuster.jpg[/attachment:m37fzegf]

This is the Digital display / adjuster you get with RLTC6DIA

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfAdjuster-2-web.gif[/attachment:m37fzegf]

Screens-Colour-th.jpg[/attachment:m37fzegf]

All systems adjustable whilst on the move

So with the 6DIA do you get all the adjustement shown? Is the rpm level set on the 6AL and can that be adjusted?

once its programmed is that it then? not up for constantly messing about with one tbh

Once it's programmed that's it, no more messing around.

You can save the settings to your PC so if by somehow the settings get messed up or lost you just can upload them again. Although I have never seen this before.

The adjustments you can make are the percentage of wheel spin allowed, in my case in dry weather I set it to 20% slip, I find this the best setup, in wet weather you just reduce as required. It's so simple.

If you want a demo just come along and pay me a visit... have a test drive

vince silly question may be asked here but will this still work with a supercharged vr6 runnning about 400 bhp as im have a wee bit of trouble getting of the line .... have treid everything and have been looking at these if the last few weeks ...

cheers tony

Yes it will work with your supercharged car no problem.

As mentioned before if anyone wants to see the system in action then all you need to do is pay me a visit :D

Try before you buy if you like :)

[

So with the 6DIA do you get all the adjustement shown? Is the rpm level set on the 6AL and can that be adjusted?

To be honest, I have never used the digital display but I guess it does what it says on the tin.

Something I never mentioned before, you get traction software included with all the kits, you use this then initially setting up the unit after installation.

You can also set rpm parameters etc here to what ever you like.

cheers tony

Yes it will work with your supercharged car no problem.

As mentioned before if anyone wants to see the system in action then all you need to do is pay me a visit :D

Try before you buy if you like :)

hmmmm very very tempted now ... shall look at the old bank balance ....

I drove Stealths VRT today and the Racelogic is awesome(so is the turbo conversion but ill save that for the other thread). You dont even feel it working. The car may as well have been 4wd powering hard out of islands. One of the best mods ive ever encountered.

What are the preset slip percentages for the 'dry' and 'wet' settings? Looking at the digital display picture Im assuming that 'dry' is 5%?

Does the digital display allow you to change more features on the RL or is it just a different way of the diplaying the same information? (I see you havent really played with the digital adjuster but wondering what the benefits are?)

I am not too sure that the digital display is worth the extra £100 unless it provides greater functionallity so at the moment I am thinking RLTC6AL (plus I already have enough digital interfaces to play with at the moment with the Emerald plus the PLX DM100 stuff lol)

What are the preset slip percentages for the 'dry' and 'wet' settings? Looking at the digital display picture Im assuming that 'dry' is 5%?

Does the digital display allow you to change more features on the RL or is it just a different way of the diplaying the same information? (I see you havent really played with the digital adjuster but wondering what the benefits are?)

I am not too sure that the digital display is worth the extra £100 unless it provides greater functionallity so at the moment I am thinking RLTC6AL (plus I already have enough digital interfaces to play with at the moment with the Emerald plus the PLX DM100 stuff lol)

:salute: , same here at he moment.

The digital adjuster allows 0 to 25% in 1% increments and is also a diagnostics and general info display. It just offers a more granular adjustment for those into fine tuning.

The analogue adjuster just has fixed increments and a Launch button.

The digital adjuster can be added to the basic system at a later date, if you feel the need.

It's all on their website guys :wink:

http://www.racelogic.co.uk/?show=Tracti ... ble_System

http://www.racelogic.co.uk/?show=Tracti ... l_Adjuster

Personally speaking, the simpler, the better. When you're flooring it over a roundabout, you really have no time to be watching displays :D Plus any thieves wandering past your car might take a liking to the fancy silver display, and to that end, my TC adjuster will be going in the glove box.

Liking the look of Option 3 Vince...

Is there any issue (extra cost, difficulty of install etc) with this being used on my G60 (currently has ABS)?

i thought it was for 6 cylinder and above, so that counts the G60 out then?

this seems perfect for winter VRT driving to me...

i thought it was for 6 cylinder and above, so that counts the G60 out then?

this seems perfect for winter VRT driving to me...

Hmm, that's odd, the Racelogic website mentions it has been fitted to some 4 cylinder engined cars (VX220 for example) so I am surprised if there is a problem.