Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Watched Hybrid on DVD about an alien that morfs into cars to kill people, reinstated the idea that cars have feelings! 6/10

1000 words with Eddie Murphy, heart warming comedy 6/10

Dark Knight Rises - 9/10 for me. Good conclusion to the trilogy, super effects, interesting story.. really enjoyed it!

Dark knight rises 7.5/10

Maybe an 8

Expected a bit more!

Dnt think they will get a villain like the joker from the previous movie!

Went to see TED last night.

10/10

Didn't stop laughing the whole way through! Really well made film too.

If you like family guy/dark jokes then you'll love it. If not you'll still love it cus it's ficking funny shet!

The Pursuit of Happyness - 9/10.

A struggling salesman (Will Smith) takes custody of his son as he's poised to begin a life-changing professional endeavor - A stark reminder that happiness is often earnt.

Whaaaat!?! We're you offended? :)

Not offended, just found it drawn out and not at all funny.. :)

I couldn't care less about any of the characters

I love Family Guy & American Dad, but this was truly awful IMO

Every so often a juggernaut of a blockbuster comes along !

Tonight I saw it,and I want to see it again !

If you want action,drama,laugh out loud comic moments, then this is for you,

Having been brought up with 80's action films,I was in my element,the admission price was worth it for just the opening sequence !

Expendables 2. 10/10

Chuck Norris,enough said

Wanted to see it for ages but only just got around to seeing it. Warrior. I thought it was an amazing film. Tom Hardy outstanding as usual. I'd never heard of Joel Edgerton but he was great too. And Nick Nolte perfectly cast as their father.

I'm not ashamed of saying a shed a few man tears at the end. 9/10. Recommended.

Also saw Ted at pictures yesterday. 7/10. As usual I got my expectations way too high but I still thought it was brilliant.

Underworld collection, seen the first one loads but only just got round to watching the others, they're great! 10/10 plus Kate Beckinsale in tight leather 100/10! :-P

The Woman in Black - Harry Potter. Got bored after about 3 minutes so not really sure a rating is appropriate!

Get the Gringo (or Fetch the Gringo?). Not too bad. Watchable. Just a bit pointless. A generous 7 out of 10.

The Dictator. Very pointless, obviously, but some amazing lines. Borderline 8 but going with another 7 out of 10.

21 Jump Street - 8/10. So much better than I was expecting. If you thought Jonah Hill was funny in Superbad you'll like this.

That's reminded me actually, yep, 21 Jump Street. Very good film. Easily an 8 out of 10.

Managed to find a screening of the Jaws re-issue today (Bristol Odeon). Turned out to be a 'Seniors' screening! At least it was only £3.50 + I got free tea and biscuits :lol:

One of the best films ever. Was fantastic to finally see it on the big screen- felt quite emotional :lol:

Direction/script/cast/acting/score- it's got everything 8)

10/10

Just got in from watching judge dredd, I think it's the most OTT violent and brutal film I've ever seen, even more than robocop or the running man etc though it's all cartoony.

Really enjoyed it despite some plot gaps it was a total blast (literally)!!!

Just back from The Dark Knight Rises (IMAX). Absolutely brilliant film. I don't rate much 10/10 but this is just about there I reckon. The cinema probably helped a lot though - if I watched it at home I reckon it's probably an 8 or 9.

Just watched it too- loved it! Fantastic film. 9/10.

I thought it was going to be the last one, but the ending is clearly inviting another sequel.

Just watched Sherlock Holmes 2 last night

Really good movie 9/10

The first one I watched two nights ago

I'd give that a 9 too

If you havnt seen these

Watch them, you won't be dissapointed

Just watched The Adjustment Bureau ... Only realised today it was written by one of the masters P K. Dick cracking film 10/10

---------- Post added at 5:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:21 PM ----------

Just watched The Adjustment Bureau ... Only realised today it was written by one of the masters P K. Dick... cracking film 10/10

---------- Post added at 5:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:21 PM ----------

Ops !!!😎