Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Rise of the Planet of the Apes- 73/100 waaaaaay better than I was expecting!

Transformers: Dark of the Moon- 68/100 much better than the last one.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes- 73/100 waaaaaay better than I was expecting!

To quote you... Amazing how different everyone is!... I honestly thought this was a terrible, typical american cheese fest with flaws throughout, awful CGI and unconvincing acting. I quite passionately hate this film!

While I'm ere...

A Lonely Place To Die... 6.5-7/10 for me.

I'm much more into my series these days, Boardwalk Empire is incredible, Breaking Bad is phenomenal... Then there's The Walking Dead and Dexter...

Troll Hunter (2010)- awesome fantasy horror

To quote you... Amazing how different everyone is!... I honestly thought this was a terrible, typical american cheese fest with flaws throughout, awful CGI and unconvincing acting. I quite passionately hate this film!

I think I was expecting it to be terrible (after the last one!) and was pleasantly surprised! Thought some of the effects were very good, but there was also a lot of unconvincing stuff too. I really don't think CGI has moved on that much since Jurassic Park. You'd think by now it would be pretty much flawless, but a lot of it still doesn't look real.

Human Centipede 2

Filmed in b/w hardly any dialogue, bucket loads of gore, better then the original,

Not for the faint hearted 8 out of 10

Natalie Portman getting herself off. That'll do for me thanks :DTroll Hunter. I have to say, I disagree with all the negative press it received. I liked it! Probably because I can read, unlike the idiots complaining it was a Norwegian film. 5.1 system cranked up, of course ;)

SUPER - 9/10 very funny but also darker than I was expecting. I recommend it highly -it's 6 quid on blu-ray and 4 quid on dvd in morrisons too!

"The color purple" - quite old movie from 1985 with Whoopie Goldberg first appearance and directed by S. Spielberg.

It's one of the movies you either hate or love, I enjoyed it very much. Worth recommending, nice story with quite deep characters in it. If you're after such movie... watch it - it is a very well told story.

Also watched "Predators" - which I believe is the latest installment of the series... and it is utter crap, seriously waste of time :(

Closer to the edge - Awesome documentary about the isle of man TT, the riders have some seriously big bollocks to go that fast on them roads 10/10

Serbian movie,

8/10 sub-titled,little left to the imagination,a slow start, but worth the build up !

Not suitable for all !

Closer to the edge - Awesome documentary about the isle of man TT, the riders have some seriously big bollocks to go that fast on them roads 10/10

Just bought that and Senna - need to find time to watch them now.

Just bought that and Senna - need to find time to watch them now.

Both are a good watch mate enjoy

Saw Warhorse at the flicks this week and thought it was outstanding. 9/10 well worth seeing it at the cinema.

The Adjustment Bureau - very good well worth a watch. And that Emily Blunt...grrrr

7/10

You should come over and see the real thing. Absolute agree, the guys are freaking nuts.

Not seen the film yet but it's on the to-do list!

Ok so I guess I should actually stick to the thread.

Real Steel 7/10 - expected to hate it but felt surprisingly smiley when it ended

Adjustment Bureau 8.5/10 - had no idea what it was about and being a Matt Damon semi love story, expected pants .... but it was strangely very watchable

Drive 9/10 - not the greatest film ever, lots of style over substance, but actually an extremely well directed/produced film and with stacks of great characters/scenes - highly recommended

Larry Crowne 6/10 - bit of a chick flick but vaguely likeable and if you have nothing better to do with 90 minutes, you could do worse

Contagion 3/10 - in fact I don't even know why I've not just given this 0/10 - I resent the fact I didn't turn this off after 3 minutes

Hangover II 6.5/10 - gets slated for being a replica of the 1st but it's still pretty good in its own right

You should come over and see the real thing. Absolute agree, the guys are freaking nuts.

Not seen the film yet but it's on the to-do list!

On my to do list mate maybe next year, looks amazing

The Adjustment Bureau - very good well worth a watch. And that Emily Blunt...grrrr

7/10

Surely you mean, Raaaaarrrrr? ;)

The Lives of Others - 10/10. Just brilliant. Story built around how the Stasi operated in East Germany before the wall fell, great story and brilliant acting. In German, so with sub titles but still magnificent. Won a hat full of awards including the Oscar for best foreign language film.

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

8/10

I've not seen it in years. Very enjoyable.