Sign in to follow this  
Flexso

The Corrado Best Forum!!!

people seem to come on, help people out, log off, then get on with real life.

I'm just off to go and hide my embarrasing post count. (goes to get coat).

YOUR embarrassing post count? Seen mine lately? :lol:

It's true though. Kurrungdos do attract decent / mental / funny / warped / brave people. You gotta be brave to knowingly buy a car riddled with expensive flaws and a car well known for it's love / hateness.

I didn't want to say anything mate. But either way I think once you're into a five figure post count, you accept you're beyond salvation :D

I didn't want to say anything mate. But either way I think once you're into a five figure post count, you accept you're beyond salvation :D

Well and truly sucked in mate.

I just love the diversity of the forum and the broad range of skills people have!

I've met some great people from here and some of them are now really good friends, I do love the car (still) though and it's nice to drive something that other people both enjoy and are annoyed by to the saem degree.

I will hold my hands up and say that, on occasion I've given short / terse answers to people. But you have to appreciate when you've been on the forum literally since it started, and people ask questions that come up on average once every 6 months, it's impossible not to get a bit frustrated!

I do try and be civil though, as do all of the mods. Well, most of them ;)

I was wondering what the best induction kit was for my G60... any advice?

And suspension... does anyone know what the best type is? Wanting to get some coil-overs

:camp:

nah, I love this forum. Never been much of a forum fiend till this place came along and now i post on average 3 posts a day. I also met the love of my life on this place so i can't complain! :D

Have to agree this is a fantastic forum.

A big thanks to the Mods and administrators and well done :notworthy: :clap:

And every one els of corse. :grin:

I will hold my hands up and say that, on occasion I've given short / terse answers to people. But you have to appreciate when you've been on the forum literally since it started, and people ask questions that come up on average once every 6 months, it's impossible not to get a bit frustrated!

I do try and be civil though, as do all of the mods. Well, most of them ;)

I was wondering what the best induction kit was for my G60... any advice?

And suspension... does anyone know what the best type is? Wanting to get some coil-overs

:camp:

nah, I love this forum. Never been much of a forum fiend till this place came along and now i post on average 3 posts a day. I also met the love of my life on this place so i can't complain! :D

why do i have a horrible (read 'completely justified!) feeling your referring to your car :lol:

What's the best oil for a VR6? :lol:

or heavens forbid! "anyone know if the wiring loom from a Corrado is a straight swap for a golf? i'm ripping this perfectly good corrado apart for my engine conversion and i need advice..." :cry:

Wow how nice this thread is and could not agree more had so much help myself and been able to fix things myself with the help of people on here . I think it goes to show that well rounded happy imformative cool people buy corrados so on that bombshell they are a true peoples car ahh volkswagen lol :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

why do i have a horrible (read 'completely justified!) feeling your referring to your car :lol:

nahh... i mean -=Kris=- :camp:

LOVE YOU XXXX

:lol:

I love you too!!!! :luvlove: :luvlove:

nahh... i mean -=Kris=- :camp:

LOVE YOU XXXX

:lol:

I love you too!!!! :luvlove: :luvlove:[/quote:2maf0dsz]

:fondle:

I think I just vomited slightly :lol:

just cus no one loves you :tongue:

You only ever post to mock the less fortunate soles! for shame! :wink:

My Mummy says I'm special :p :grin:

My Mummy says I'm special :p :grin:

My mum says I'm big boned... and thats why my thighs hurt when i walk[/quote:1uv8afm4]

Your mum says I've got a big boner. That's why her thighs hurt. :grin:

Mike - get yerself another rado!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive got to admit, this is one of the best forums ive ever been on.

However I just wish I had gone to some of the meets / come said hello etc as I think im probably missing out on an awfull lot more that can be offered by this forum through that!

Still, guess theres always next year :lol:

Take it you love the forum too bud? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive got to admit, this is one of the best forums ive ever been on.

However I just wish I had gone to some of the meets / come said hello etc as I think im probably missing out on an awfull lot more that can be offered by this forum through that!

Still, guess theres always next year :lol:

Whereabouts are u?

Mike - get yerself another rado!

Mate Im so tempted just to keep on this forum. Plus I can ask the horrible question " How do I get 200bhp from my G60 " :lol: