Alex_G60_Fanatic

Where to find your nearest corrado

i don't seem to be able to edit on an Android Tablet as it always dumps me in google maps mobile edition.

could someone please move me from Kettering back to central Nottingham? very bizarrely someone seems to have moved me!

cheers :)

Done.

How do you get it to put the location in? I click edit and then add a title and a description but after that, how does it put the pin on the board?

Whoooo I've seen a red K plate corrado g60 in Whitehill area, kidsgrove in stoke on Trent! Looks tidy and the first corrado I've seen around this way in years!

Any G60 owners near West London/Bucks area? Never actually seen/heard one in real life and seeing as I am planning to buy one might be a good idea to do that before committing :p

me too.....im so lonely

Don't feel too dispondent. Lovely part of the uk you live in, Woolacombe beach is one of my favourites and it looks like it's your local!

It's a 3 hour drive for me.

J287 ges , I've not owned it but have come across loads of its service history tonight. It's in amongst the history for k883 grm (that I have just bought as a daily - hopefully). Both are g60. WIerd I've just come onto site for first time in ages and saw this!

Hi, anyone in the Aldershot, Fleet, Guildford area with a G60 who would like to pop around mine and let me take a look at their engine bay layout? I'm putting mine together and would like to look at the fuel hoses etc :-)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk