Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers Group Buy: A few sets left

I'd like 4 please if I'm allowed? Quite new here and low post count - most forums would not allow me in GBs.

While I'm in there is there anything else worth replacing too?

Is the trim strip that goes against the window still available from VW? My driver door side is in 3 pieces, leather door cards = same as cloth should I have to buy second hand?

Newbie so lots of ?????????????????????????????? :D

:)

I'd like 4 please if I'm allowed? Quite new here and low post count - most forums would not allow me in GBs.

Is the trim strip that goes against the window still available from VW? My driver door side is in 3 pieces, leather door cards = same as cloth should I have to buy second hand?

hey.. you can join the GB no problem. I'll add you to the list

don't know about the strips your talking about.... maybe run a search in the top right hand side see if anything comes up

Ok chaps... unless there are more takers I think we're going to have to leave it there on the rollers. I'll find out how much they wont for an order of 200 (we're at 198 just now) and get back to you.

ok chaps, the turning company got back to me and said that it would cost approximately 25ppu more to turn 200 rollers. So the price would have to increase to £2.75 a roller. If anyone has any problems with this or if you have any ideas of increasing the order then let me know. I wont place the order until I know every one is happy with the increase in price.

cheers

Would i be able to join in on this group buy please or is it to late and how can i pay you will it just be paypal gift ??

Cheers

Haven't ordered them yet buddy so it's a bit early to start sending me money... Although I'm ALWAYS happy to help you out if you want to just send me a few hundred! LOL

You'll be able to pay in lots of ways after ive made the order to the company making them... till then I'll just take your forum name and add you to the list :wink:

nice work mate ,but im not payin the extra dough :lol: fine by me hardly goin to break the bank is it thanks again for the effort you have put in :)

I'm stil in - 4 for £11.

Thanks for your efforts :D

think they would be glad of the help wouldnt you ! .window rubbers are still available but are not cheap £80.00 last i heard .i need them aswell

think they would be glad of the help wouldnt you ! .window rubbers are still available but are not cheap £80.00 last i heard .i need them aswell

Its not the outside weather strip I need, its the inside strip off the door card that butts against the inside of the window :D

Thanks for the rollers Alex!

Anyone fitted these yet?

Quite a few i think buddy, one or two have complained that the rollers can be rather stiff and so not "roller-long" (get it!)

anyhoo! they all seem to fit and will loosen up over the coming weeks as you use your windows. you know how to fit them yeah?