Sign in to follow this  
herisites

New Quattro Concept - Corradoish

70k ouch...

But I would like one of those.. if it came out named Corrado I can't see many people complaining about it.

I wonder if you could get VW badges to attach in place of the Audi ones :lol:

Again all figures from Autoexpress.

4.28m L, 1.86m W, 1.33m H, 2.6m wheelbase and 1300kg. How does that lot compare to a Corrado then?

70k ouch...

But I would like one of those.. if it came out named Corrado I can't see many people complaining about it.

I wonder if you could get VW badges to attach in place of the Audi ones :lol:

Years to wait and £70,000 and Butterfly's started planning her mods. Now that is forward thinking.

Yep, the clincher is the C Pillar, very similar, hope that makes it through to production.

Only wish VW had the badge on the front though, would be the stick in the eye that the Corrado was to the Scirocco. :grin:

now that is how a coupe should look........interesting to pitch it against an R8, same kinda price, quattro etc, could be quite interesting.

wow that is just perfect for a corrado replacment want one lets just hope that there is a future corrado on its way that looks just like that. it does look more corrado than audi coupe :luvlove: :luvlove:

I guess that having Audi VW group means that it makes sense to use a Corrado/Quattro under the Audi name and the Sirroco under the VW name, so that they don't compete against each other.

On the other hand the pricing of this makes it no where near a Sirroco!

70K is a bit rich. Any details on the engine? Same 5 pot lump from the TT RS? Has to be really if it's a new UR Quattro!

Rear end is Corradoish but the front looks like they couldn't decided whether to copy the Evo 10, Subaru STI or the Nissan GTR, so melded all 3 together. Ruins the otherwise very pretty lines imo.

Yeah 2.5tfsi 5 cylinder turbo from ttrs with more power give it a revo and over 400bhp that will do :luvlove:

It looks like someone was drawing a Corrado but was only allowed to use dead straight lines!! :lol:

I like it, but I wouldn't swap mine for it. Corrado's are still the bestest :grin:

That is so blatantly a Corrado! I'm sure they'll change the front anyway like they did with the Iroc concept.

That is so blatantly a Corrado! I'm sure they'll change the front anyway like they did with the Iroc concept.

Nah - it will definitely wear the Audi four rings - that way they can charge an extra £20k for it. I will still buy one though :nuts:

It looks like someone was drawing a Corrado but was only allowed to use dead straight lines!! :lol:

I like it, but I wouldn't swap mine for it. Corrado's are still the bestest :grin:

Looks pretty curvy to me :luvlove:

web.jpg[/attachment:1wrmlle5]

I can see the Corrado in it but a couple of points annoy me about it. The almost straight swage line across the door looks out of place and if they had continued the upward sweep on the rear quarter instead of turning it back down it would make it much better.. It also looks a bit on the overweight side in the above view as if it's profile has been determined by the wheel size. But then, I'm not a car designer and as I'll never be able to afford one I'll find something wrong just to justify not buying it.

Yours grumpily

Wullie

Looks pretty curvy to me :luvlove:

web.jpg[/attachment:24oeesgz]

Ok, well yeah there it does :tongue: but the pics I first saw of it, it looked a lot more straight liney... eh hem :?

Still don't want one! :grin:

Looks great and very corrado'ish - just the wheels are massive and totaly wrong :( Looks too big and bulky to me like the new rocco.

Kinda looks like a corrado thats been sat on its ar*e for the last 20 years eating nothing but dirty d's.